Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Subaru! The most versatile cars on the Planet.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait for it........ a washing machine..... Ta Daaaa!

Ho and a couple of friends squished under the topper, without jump seats, on a regular shuttle service to and from the local Irish bar on New Orleans's pothole ridden obstacle course that could be mistakenly refered to as the streets of the city....

Can you say "Sore Bum?"

Steve

Wait for it........ a washing machine..... Ta Daaaa!

Ho and a couple of friends squished under the topper, without jump seats, on a regular shuttle service to and from the local Irish bar on New Orleans's pothole ridden obstacle course that could be mistakenly refered to as the streets of the city....

Can you say "Sore Bum?"

Steve

Was that in a brat or a wagon?

I've had a washing maching 2 weeks worth of groceries and 4 people (including me driving) in a ea82 wagon.

Hush

Was that in a brat or a wagon?

I've had a washing maching 2 weeks worth of groceries and 4 people (including me driving) in a ea82 wagon.

Hush

Its my Brat....

Day%201.jpg

Two people in the back with the machine and the groceries is a feat!

I hope they left your monster bags of cheetos alone :)

Steve

Let's see ...

LoyaleCabinets.jpg

An entire set of kitchen cabinets ...

DSC00001.jpg

Firewood ... (i have lots of these pics)

SoobieStove.jpg

That one is ... lemme look ... Stove, 2 air conditioners ....

SoobieCouch.jpg

Big-Assed Couch ...

SoobieWasher.jpg

Washer-Dryer.

Sorry - no pics of dead corpses ... hehe!

i helped a buddy install a washer and dryer in his new house a couple days ago. he asked me if i would take the boxes for him. i never compacted the boxes and put them in the back. sure enough with the hatch open a bit i fit them both in. Im sure i could of fit them in with the appliances as well but it would of been a pain to get them in and out.

so 2 washer and dryer boxes for me.

Ben

• 2 months later...

i dont have any pics, but i have hauled mattresses on the wagon, all manner of engine/tranny combinations, and i have had the rear seat out of my sedan for about 6 mo now using it to haul stuff(job box, pellet stove, kitty kat snowmobile)

For the first time in 2 years, I have absolutly nothing in my wagon!! Except for the alt thats in the back, instead of under the hood. I actually emptied it the other day. It did make for good dry storage for a couple of months, though.

that cracks me up, my dad does the same thing, he has 4 parts wagons atm all being used for storage.

isaac