Ultimate Subaru Message Board

I swear I am NOT a stalker...

But I'm checking out some of the featured videos on Streetfire.net and come across a comment that I just cannot wrap my head around.

I look at the username, boxer3main, and think hmmm... could it be? :eek: Naw. Click his unsername and sure enough its our old favorite loonie in perfect form in yet another arena!

http://videos.streetfire.net/comments/boxer3main.htm

Enjoy! :)

Can anyone guess this former members username?

I just watched this losers video. I love it when ricer boys go out on to an interstate or highway and race people in that manner. It proves absolutely nothing, other than the fact that they are idiots. If you want to show how quick your car is, take it to the strip and show off an e.t.. You wanna show off how fast it is, take it to the salt flats and have it timed there. They didnt film any of those cars long enough to show that there was a reall race going on. LOSERS.

Hi. Since your exhaust just beat on my head and neghborhood and rattled dishes in the cabinet and killed my pet fish..and kept me awake at night. I am going to leave a horses head in your bed, crank call and just breathe, after I jump you when you least expect it to knock you unconcious. Wanna play gangsta emission law breaker with you f*g car, your gonna p*ss off the wrong people.

This being from the guy who was all about tossing emmision controls in the woods and threatening to sue us for picking on him. He also confessed to running a honda off the road with one of his old V8 cars "harmlessly"

The guy's a menace. He's loosing it. I'll keep an eye on the news for a maineiac going off.