Ultimate Subaru Message Board

pics of my brat if anybody likes to look.

those SVX seats look good in there.

I had a wagon's behind-rear-seats cargo net-thing strung behind the seats of my Brat. I threaded keyrings onto the seatbelts for 4 corners and suspended it with parachute cord. It was almost like having a backseat in the Brat, super useful.

i didnt put that thing up behind the seats. i never use it. ill look tomorrow and give you some more info.

I have one of them too, that I found in a Brat I parted out.... I put mine in my off-roader, and I have all kinds of stuff in it. very useful for me....

those SVX seats look good in there.

I had a wagon's behind-rear-seats cargo net-thing strung behind the seats of my Brat. I threaded keyrings onto the seatbelts for 4 corners and suspended it with parachute cord. It was almost like having a backseat in the Brat, super useful.

Nice job on the seats. How was the install? I'm in serious need of a new seat.

looks very good. The Next Step is Way bigger tires. Those Seats out of the SVX look great! Job Well Done. :grin:

Jeff

your tellin me. i took it out in the snow for probably it second time ever(first was the night before in the night pic) and got sooooooo stuck. i let the clutch out and it idled all 4 spinng. i was i a construction site that im sure nobody wanted me in and near the road. just waiting to get busted. i finally got out. buy bashing though some bushes and trees over a bank on to the road. hit a stake bent the exhaust into the driveshaft. slow leak in the frount right and put a bigass crease down the drivers door. uuuuggggg!!!! oh well. I need new-bigger anything tires have got to be better than crappy rump roast wal-mart speacial baldies. no more off roading till then.