Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My $100 brat

So I finally got her towed from my shop to my house. I am waiting on a member to get home so he can bring me my manifold and webber. I got the adaptor plate and aircleaner today so ive just got to go get a battery and ill start throwing her together.

She came sitting on the pugs and tires you see :banana:

She had no interior. I bought all of it from a junkyard. Dropped in the dash, steering column, seats, steering wheel, door locks and threw a 4" lift on it. It is an 85 so its a hydro eng. Supposedly eng and chassis only has 90k on it? She still needs alot of work, as ive barely even touched it yet. Ill see how the eng runs before I yard it out. Hopefully she fires tonight!

Dont mind my neighbors nasty red house. I put it over by them till it runs. :burnout:

IMG_6466.jpg

IMG_6467.jpg

Theres very very little rust. Theres zero rust in hard to fix places. It got hit in the rearend and I need to find somone w/ a brat and a spotweld drill :cool: . I am posting this up in the WTB section soon as im done here.

I need this rear piece cut or drilled out.

IMG_6468.jpg

IMG_6469.jpg

^The above pic is hard to make out. I need the frame cap(that holds the bumper) on the pass side. It ripped out of the bed and was lost in the accident. It is the piece you see hanging in the lower picture.

IMG_6471.jpg

Thanks

Jess

wow, one hell of a deal. i got my brat from another member for $350 since it had soo much rust in the floors. ive almost had it a year and i havent even driven it once :(. i am thinking that once i get my tax return, i might finally be able to finish it, or get a new welder anyways.

keep us updated and take lots more pics. and nice lookin brat:grin:

Nice score!!! Cheaper than mine by $25. Hopefully with my tax return I'll be getting mine lifted and completed, then onto another soob, either my 84 Wagon or the Gen 1 Brats I'm eyeing real hard. Who's lift did you use if I might ask?

Mine, been making them a little while now. Out of all ive sold, not one person has put them on yet? So I have no pictures of my lifts.

Heres a link

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82483

Thanks guys, cant wait!