Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Is there a secret to removing these?

You can actually get just the wheel at a body store. Then chuck it into an electric drill and voila! I have just the wheel that I chuck into my pneumatic Mac drill though:-p

I don't think we have a "body store" either.......

examples? all I know that we have are the standard auto parts stores

o' crappys

Auto Chrones

adcrack autoparts

and Nappy

lol

Well I know up here we have a few Wesco's Body supplies but I'm willing to bet you can go to just about any bodyshop and they can either order you one from their supplier or would have a worn down one thats going to be replaced by one of them shortly for a new one.

I have 1 new one, one just barely used one and one thats about to get tossed. Just to show what body guys have in their boxes;)

Well I know up here we have a few Wesco's Body supplies but I'm willing to bet you can go to just about any bodyshop and they can either order you one from their supplier or would have a worn down one thats going to be replaced by one of them shortly for a new one.

I have 1 new one, one just barely used one and one thats about to get tossed. Just to show what body guys have in their boxes;)

I need one in my box as I am learning to make myself a body guy! ;)

hey, bucky92 reccommended a "professional strength sticker and decal remover" in a blue can available at autozone if i remember correctly. she told me that it doesnt hurt the paint at all, and even on her new LB, with 25 y.o. trim glue/tape, it cleaned it right up . . .

i've got a heat gun, and used it, the only problem is if there's no sticker there, just the crud that's left behind from an old decal, even with the heat gun you have to scrape at it a bit, which will leave marks in especially dark colors (like my black XT6)

i just happened to ask her yesterdat because i have the same issue :dead:

hope that helps

chris