Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Anyone need any of this?

So i'm not posting this in the ForSale because it's not really stuff for sale! ha... anyhow, I have access to some cars that are going to be crushed, and i THINK i can parts off of them for pretty cheap. anyhow, if this needs to be moved, it's fine, but i'd like to see if anyone needs this. there's an 88gl basically complete and not too banged up outside. '86 turbo, kind of beat up, but the roof glass is good, so is some other stuff. '81 all interior in great shape, and what i THINK is an 83 dl which is basically 100% complete inside and out. anyhow, let me know. I'm in Nor Cal and happy to try and save this stuff for a good price if you need it. pm if you need something, and like i said, if this needs to be moved, then so be it. :grin:

not sure if the ECu is all there, i'll check it out tomorrow. the visors should be good, i think the interior looked good.... tell me what i'm looking for with the roof motor + drive system. I'm not at my house, so i dont have my manuals to look it up. i'm happy to pull it for you though if you let me know. the guy is pretty cool, i think the prices will be reasonable.

newsoobdude- where do you live? stuff is at Kilroys if you are from G.V. you probably know where that is.... dude is being EXTRA cool there right now and said he'd be willing to give me the soobs for cheap since he's about to crush them.....if you're near G.V, we could meet up there. let me know

waht is the body style of the '86, and interior color?

hatch, wagon, 3door, sedan tail lights are different

3door and sedan lights will work together

some info on sunroof http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17608&highlight=sunroof

the visors are approx. 15" long, and NO skinny extension to clip in by the mirror, prefer brown color

could also possibly use the sliding glass if it is for wagon, as a spare

motor and what it's attached to to make the glass move, not quite sure

all of this is for spares

Regardless to what body style thanks for trying to save some good parts.

+1

Does the turbo come with a rear LSD? Also, are any of the headlight/dimmer switches the same as an '85 Brat? I'd be interested in both. I'm sure I'll have more requests as I break things.

Jacob