Ultimate Subaru Message Board

4x140 to 5x100 bolt pattern adapters

Hi,

Has anyone found a final solution. I wan to change my sons rims, but unitl now, it has been impossible

There are other solutions besides this one.

This is just one of a few options.

Everyone here is just waiting for the person thats making these to say he has some ready for shipping.

• 2 weeks later...

If it's a money/quantity issue, I'd consider ordering another set of four if we can combine the shipping costs.  I wonder if the Canadian postal service has such a thing as our flat rate shipping boxes since shipping almost doubles the cost of getting them.  I'm hoping this Friday will get this solution into reality.

hi guys, really sorry to be a flake on this, like ivan says the race season has been a bit nuts, i didnt realise what i was committing to, and then i came way too close to breaking my ankle last week. 

At least i dont have any of your cash in my hand, right? 

So blah blah blah, excuses excuses, total BS i know. 

The last race is this weekend, and then i can have a friday ( only day i can work on my own stuff) to finish these up.  I will still make the 5 sets, and anyone that backs out I will certainly not gripe since i basically have screwed you all over.   Whoever is still in, i thank you for your exceeding patience.  

Query: Are you offering an engineered or 'certified' product fit for registration purpose that complies with road regulations ?

Otherwise you should add a 'disclaimer' on your cover page that these spacers are to be only used for off-road ( unregistered ) purposes.

Cheers, Bantum ...

• 2 weeks later...

Query: Are you offering an engineered or 'certified' product fit for registration purpose that complies with road regulations ?

Otherwise you should add a 'disclaimer' on your cover page that these spacers are to be only used for off-road ( unregistered ) purposes.

Cheers, Bantum ...

laws...

i went looking on some of the american websites that offer these for sale, and couldnt find any mention of a certificate provided... the first on the search list even goes so far as to expressly state that they offer NO WARRANTY due to the nature of the product. http://adaptitusa.com/termsofsale.aspx

So Matt, how's the ankle doing?  Also did the material come in yet?  Sorry.....just anxious.

thanks Ed, the ankle is still weirdly swollen but feeling pretty good.  havent heard from the water jet guy, but will call him tomorrow morning.  

This was todays hurdle...

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/libtechsplit/the%20super%20sweet%20subaru%20GL/2013-09-23150910_zps3ed62fab.jpg

( for some reason the 'image' button doesnt work anymore? ) 

even though "the precious" was swinging in the air today, i may still be on track for this weekend.. 

Seventythree - after the original long sufferers say yea or nay, there will probably be a set of four left over. 

Edited by matts87glsedan
  • Like 1