Ultimate Subaru Message Board

OK. Let's talk about this picture.

As there may have been some confusion, here's a slight change to my earlier post, lets make that the "CarTease of the Year Moosie" as you Have been teasing us for as long as I can remember with various car of some respect or another.

Honestly, I like it. It's funny to watch the way some of the people get worked up over not being able to figure out whots going up or down! Keep up the good work bud!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As there may have been some confusion, here's a slight change to my earlier post, lets make that the "CarTease of the Year Moosie" as you Have been teasing us for as long as I can remember with various car of some respect or another.

Honestly, I like it. It's funny to watch the way some of the people get worked up over not being able to figure out whots going up or down! Keep up the good work bud!

Right on Adam. The term "SecretMobile" had to originate somewhere. hehe

This year's wcss is gonna be a serious collection of monster soobs. I know of more secret projects than I'll reveal. Good and bad to be in-the-know. I even know about mtsfabman's secret plans. (btw Mike, the cdrom with about 130 shots should get to John's in a couple of days.)

Right on Adam. The term "SecretMobile" had to originate somewhere. hehe

This year's wcss is gonna be a serious collection of monster soobs. I know of more secret projects than I'll reveal. Good and bad to be in-the-know. I even know about mtsfabman's secret plans. (btw Mike, the cdrom with about 130 shots should get to John's in a couple of days.)

Eric you big tease, this years show should be interesting (you or Ken have to write some news for the site already!), at least I know some of Mike's secret plans, unless he changed em!

Just have to boast that I too know what is going on with Ken's Brat, as I sold him most of the parts to do it and watched the evolution take place.

I just hope he shows more pics soon and that a few people like what he has done because I have more parts to sell!!!!

Mike

Mike, I'm going to start this rumor that is not really a rumor, but sounds good. I hear that you will be selling some more parts soon. In your area too.

Dude that ain't right, you were suppose to be origonal Ken, we've already seen a Soob in the super stickbug stance. See attached photo. Hehehe

As far as the 6 lugs on the wheels, no biggie, we gots lotsa people with six lugs, take a look at some of my pics. And I'm pretty sure Ken's had em like that for a while now.

post-31-136027593005_thumb.jpg

Kens Hatch was the first lifted subaru i saw(well pix of on the net) ever since i have wanted to lift one. him and Eric and the seatle crew have relly helped the evolution of offroading subarus in north america. anyway here is what they have inspired of me. with some help from others on this board like unhatched and the other 8in lifted subaru on the board. edit<they have helped me with pix i havnt relly talked to any of them in person sept eric and only once.)edit

anyway enjoy

Looks sweet. Sure hope I was one of the ones that helped. Do gotta ask bout your hood though, is it open, or suppose to be popped like that. I ask because of my different front end my hood sits like that when it's closed all the way. And I don't have any pics of it like that yet, so I know ya didn't get it from me. N-E-Ways, lookin good.

Just kiddin about the rake Adam.

How about a full on shot of the sucker? I know Ken said no trailer photos, but it's gonna be awhile till he can get it completely ready cuz of RallyX. You guys have been really patient.

How about this?

I must Gloat here....

The Rims and Tires belong to me for My project.....

Ken Barrowed them so his Ride wouldn't Look sissy-fied Going home on 27 inch rubber........ :banana:

Remember Ken if you get them Muddy, you got to clean them....... :eek:

Later, John

Hmmm?

Ken says no Zuki stuff, I doubt it's solid axles. Since the biggest hard rock issue is articulation I'll toss a wacky guess. Did it finally occur to someone to articulate the IFS and IRS i.e. make a multi link set-up out of the front subframe and rear torsion tube which can be released to full motion when off road?