Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WCSS6 updates and news

First, we have a few new sponsors that didn't make the original website publishing.

IPD of Portland Oregon. They are a distributor for many performance related parts and accessories. They are relatively new to Subaru but have been in business for over 40yrs as a Volvo performance supplier.

Subaru West coast, yes, that is correct, Subaru has contacted us and wants to be a part of this show and in the years to follow. We are excited and very proud to have Subaru involved.

Subie Sport magazine has agreed to come down and cover the show for us. They will be on site in the vendor area to show their stuff. They may even offer special show prices for subscriptions. They will be out and about taking pictures and talking with folks.

BYB/Ozified lifts, we will have a new generations lift kit up for raffle. The is a new design and will be sent for the correct application for the winner. Either EA81 or EA82 only at this time.

We also have a vendor list that continues to grow.

IPD

Glove Buddy

Subie Sport magazine

RalliTek

SPEC

Mudrat design and fabrication/MTS Design & Fabrication

TWB Fabrications

Hood River fairgrounds will be offering food through out the event. Meals will be available for purchase including Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Lunch on Saturday and of course, the spaghetti feed on Saturday night. We will be have the trophy ceremony and raffle give aways at that time.

SOA has also offered the services of the Outback Angler. He is an award winning chili cook. He will be serving on Sunday during the rallyX.

It is going to be a fun time.

You'd better learn how to spell Rallitek. :)

The pile of raffle stuff is getting bigger. We should have some pretty cool stuff to give away.

We possess the trophies, possess the beer mugs.

We'll be taking one more trip down on Sunday to map the fairgrounds for the show.

Not when you have a delivery job and are allowed to take a lunch whenever you want, as long as it's enroute, and you have a delivery on the very street your apartment is located. :)

I've never met you. That would include Brian and Austin, and I dont know austin very well at all, and have never met brian either.

I guess i really dont know anyone. lol

supposedly the weather is gonna be sunny and in the mid 80 this weekend in Hood River, sounds like it should be pretty nice.

I hear ya on the rain though, it's been muggy since I got home last weekend. Not that I mind the rain, it's just that it's been in the 90's and raining, so really really humid!

humidity.. very bad.. when you work graveyard shift in a dry ice plant.... water everywhere everything freezing up ugh .. been a bad last few days before vacation starts on the 27th

plus the rain ahs been keeping me from doing mroe stuff to show off at wcss on the suby.. oh well

its good news bout the weather.. i will bring my heavy coat.. after all it is the pacific northwest :)

Sweeet! Now I'll have time to go scrounge some RX tail lights! And maybe even get some sleep! (Yeah right:lol: .)

Some of you guys are worried about not knowing anybody? I'm flying down from AK, where I have personally met TWO board members. Then I'm getting picked up by Andrew (Hondasucks), who I will be meeting for the first time at the airport, thank you SOOOOOOO MUCH DUDE!!!! Then I hope to meet everyone else in person for the first time at the show. I CAN'T WAIT!

In case some people have never been to the Hood River Fair Grounds, they are not in Hood River, they are in a little town just south of Hood River call O'Dell, OR. The Fair Grounds is located near the corner of Wy East and Summit Roads in O'Dell. Any of the three exit to Hood River heading south will get you near the grounds, if you get lost, stop anyone in O'Dell, they shoul dknow where the Frir Grounds are.

Here is a map, http://corkysrocks.net/WCSS6.jpg