Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The annual Hatch Patrol Christmas tree run

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update

I went up to Greenwater Thursday morning. The snow is above the parking lot. If we get some more moisture it should move down.

I stopped at the ranger station and they will be open on Friday, the 25th. I will be going back to get permits for me, Edrach, my inlaws, and Nephews. That will be the 5 that I can buy. There are ranger stations all over Puget Sound, just check the phone book.

I've been trying to talk him into coming back since he left. Ask him.

I like Noah better than all you guys. lol

hey everyone else. I am working on convincing noah to come up from seeing his parents.. hmm.. lets all scream at noah and tell him to come up

Matt if you are worried about $10... Go to Iraq. I left it in my foot locker.. err

John

hey everyone else. I am working on convincing noah to come up from seeing his parents.. hmm.. lets all scream at noah and tell him to come up

Matt if you are worried about $10... Go to Iraq. I left it in my foot locker.. err

I'm against war so I have no sympathy for you and want my $10. I like how you can't be taken up on your word, you tell someone you will pay them back money and you don't. Just goes to show what type of person you are.

I'm against war so I have no sympathy for you and want my $10. I like how you can't be taken up on your word, you tell someone you will pay them back money and you don't. Just goes to show what type of person you are.

Wah.

Take it up in pms Matt. This has to do with the Xmas tree run.

I've been trying to talk him into coming back since he left. Ask him.

I like Noah better than all you guys. lol

Huzzah +1 Noah

I don't think its gonna happen this year, Unless someone finds a horizon air, plane ticket for less than 50 bucks, with a return flight just as cheap.

Pretty sure I am going to be coming up as well. Lisa has to work all day, and if I don't come up, I will wind up working at my shop or on the house, :o . Anyways, I have to put new cam seals in my OB, and since I am in there, crank seal, waterpump, etc, etc. Was going to start on it tonight after I finished the rear struts and rear brake but decided to drive it home instead. But I have Wednesday night and all day Friday.

Looks right about 3 hours. So if I leave at 6 am, then I should be there in enough time.

Pretty sure I am going to be coming up as well. . .

. . . Looks right about 3 hours. So if I leave at 6 am, then I should be there in enough time.

Sweet. Shoot me a call on your way up if you have a problem or whatever. It's an hour and a half to Enumclaw for me.

EZ

It's been decided. We're bringing the same boring forester we had last year. ;)

Now with 50% more rubbing under tight cornering. :lol: stupid snow tires.

-E

I'm torn as to what to drive. . . The L with the snow tires, the OBS with the mudders, the OBS with the snow tires, or the toy with the swampers. . . :-p :brow: