Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Camping Pics and Vid

Ryanb

Okay Mr. ciric, shheez.

Gunz don't have anything to do with Subi's, just with my trip. I had fun, and I was sharing. If you don't like them, don't look. Mellow out.

About the no lcking my elbows, thanks for the tip. That was actually the second gun I have ever shot, so pointers are good.

The hatch gets lots of love. It's got a 3" in the front and a 4" in the back. I'm running the Swapmer OSR-02R. They are 27.5, but a bit wider than the 28.5. I'm also rocking the 14" rims , more tire= less rim= more fun

What do guns have to do with Subaru's? Totally inappropriate.

They are videos of his camping trip, and 4 wheeling. What do guns have to do with Subaru's?....Seems to be the trend, go to Allied Armament's web site. They make guns, and Suby parts.....Who cares, I dont.

The army stuff is at a generals store in Damascus. Those trucks are from desert storm. They got a big shipment of them, but now there's only 3. I believe they are 5 grand a piece, and I think they are duece and a half's. That or 5 ton's.

nice pics!

I did that hill climb (pic 3)in my outback with my baby boy in the back going "WEE!" he loved it..he was only 18mos then! Yeppers !cleaned that hillclimb with jeepers watchin in amazement below! first try too! Wahoo! It's a fun climb but coming down the other side was abit iffy since it's right next to the hwy....better hope there's no cops drivin by...

nice hatch!!!:banana:

The army stuff is at a generals store in Damascus. Those trucks are from desert storm. They got a big shipment of them, but now there's only 3. I believe they are 5 grand a piece, and I think they are duece and a half's. That or 5 ton's.

That place is so rad! Plus, it's like a block from the Damascus U-Pull-It. :banana:

What do guns have to do with Subaru's? Totally inappropriate.

That was totally out of line. I didn't know shooting guns was inappropiate for the USMB now too.

That's the Clackamas River and yes it has very deep holes! I've been fishing there since '71....lot's of trout/salmon/steelhead!!! One of my fav. spots is just above Lazy bend camp ground ...just past that hill climb down the road abit .