Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Finally lifted!!!

CHIM

It's about time............I finally got a lifted subaru!, it's not done yet, still have alot of stuff to do but it's getting close.

4" AA lift with 29.5's mounted on 15" toyota 4runner wheels, going to flat black wheels and SSR's, to match the soon to be camo paint.

Lifted.jpg

Lifted_2.jpg

Lifted3.jpg

~CHIM~

i should hopefully have her running tomarow, things left to do?

tomarow:

cut and re-mount the bull bar

Dual exhaust

tranny to firewall brace

misc. assembly

All the rest of this week:

Body work

Paint

mounting my lightbar

CB and PA

KC's

LSD

full car skid plate

isolator/dual battery

.......................................And alot more that im forgetting.

More pics coming soon!

~CHIM~

yeh, i had a minor set back, the clutch i put in it was sliipin to the point i could put in in first with the e-brake and it wouln't die!

I got the new clutch in it and drove it yesterday, not sure if it's just a heathy motor or the new pistons or the port and polish, but it acculy does better than my last carbed car, and it was stock.

I should be ready for paint by tomarrow, have alot of wiring to do yet, the ecu came out yesterday and cliped alot of unused plugs onder the hood and dash.

I'll keep you guys posted with pics as cool stuff happens.

~CHIM~

• 2 months later...

well, needless to say i have been slacking a little bit..............ok ALOT, i finally finished filling in holes and got paint on it.

Picture_110.jpg

Picture_108.jpg

Picture_112.jpg

Got all of my wireing done, All of my accessorys work now, Dual battery isolator is set up.

Picture_120.jpg

And my switchboard, painted and engraved:headbang: .

Picture_115.jpg

I drove it from my parents place back home about 3o miles, and discovered that i have a damn blown head gasket, During the process of driving it back from my budy's shop it got hot, had no cooling fan but figured i would be moving to a quick point and didn't need it, that was before i knew the clutch was slipping and counln't break 25mph.

Getting the new gaskets in tomarrow tho.

So, things left to do?

1.Getting the LSD put in the rear

2.Rear disk breaks installed

3.the CB

4.black 14 inch wheels and new tires

Later on

1.tube bumpers all around

2.skid plates

3.roof basket

4...................i'm sure i'll think of more:grin: .

~CHIM~

• 1 month later...
heck yeah, LSD makes a world of difference. where did you take the pictures at? that looks like a cool place and i love that area over there anyway.

This is at Coyote bute down chinahat rd., Bend this is like 15min from my house, lots of good wheeling around here, It's central oregon's playground. you cant hit all the wheeling spots down china hat in a single day if you tried.

~CHIM~

awesome, i'll have to make it over that way next time. the area we went through from pine mtn. to fort rock was all atv and bike area but thats a little SE. cool i let you know next time we are headed that way and maybe you can show us around, ok. man, i wish i lived over that way i would be in heaven, i love the high desert.

chaz