Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Zap's Cars

ezapar

Im on soob number 3. But i bought my first one only 3 months ago! 79 brat, 84 turbo brat, 88 gl hatch. I just bought the hatch today. Only 400 bucks! and it runs great I think i might be going down the path of a subaru junkie! Nice cars though zap! What part of seattle do you live in? Im on greenlake.

Im on soob number 3. But i bought my first one only 3 months ago! 79 brat, 84 turbo brat, 88 gl hatch. I just bought the hatch today. Only 400 bucks! and it runs great I think i might be going down the path of a subaru junkie! Nice cars though zap! What part of seattle do you live in? Im on greenlake.

I'm in the Northgate area. I drive by your place almost everyday, just above the kiddie pool, right? At first I only saw one of your brats at a time, so I thought they belonged to one of the construction workers next door to you. Then I started seeing both brats. I haven't spotted your hatch yet.

I'm pretty sure that the new legacy and 83 wagon I added make 30 and 31 for me. 83 wagon is the only one that didn't/doesn't run out of all of them.

DOH!

What a transformation:headbang:

Hey, wheres the XT?

Bob was a complete restoration.

Bob'd tail.

tail lights

tires/wheels

rear discs

one rear trailing arm

rear diff.

rear axles

entire exaust

76k engine

tranny

radiator

new weber

windshield

t-tops

rear slider (thanks Moosey)

seats

center console

dash cover

carpet

front and rear bumpers

hood

headlights/bezels

grill

third eye

front axles

front brakes

mirrors

paint

body work

God what else?

The hatch is at my girlfriends house. Were going to make it a learning project together. I either want to make my hatch a practical daily driver/offroad warrior or a hatchbrat. I love the look of a hatchbrat. Thats getting in too deep for me right now though.

I had an awesome thought though. I know anything is possible, but what do you think of a hatchbrat with a removable back top (like a bronco)! If i could execute it right and get the weather stripping to work, that would be amazing. Has anyone seen this done?

(your green hatch is amazing zap, i wish mine was in that condition)

ok Zap ...Which one are ya gonna show up in for the trailrun.....?:grin:

No, these are cars I've had. I only have the 2 imprezas running right now. The green one would be the trails car.

This was the prettiest brat I ever had. Had almost 5k into it when I sold it.

blue01.jpg

blue02.jpg