Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who owns a yellow wagon?

I think I saw it in the gallery but unsure who's it is. I am just curious cause I think it had Wa plates maybe Co? Anyway I spotted in Michigan when I was last there parked at a bowling alley. This was maybe last summer? I think it had a decal to a subaru website forget if it was this website or another.

Thank it was this one?

http://usmb.net/gallery/album189/DSCN2851?full=1

Just curious.

probably, it was built by/for Ratty2Austin in Washington, then he sold it a couple years ago to NoahDL88 in Michigan. Noah has since sold it and moved back out to Washington....

it was one of the first in the country to do an EJ22 swap into an older style subaru. I pioneer of sorts...

i think his name is loyale 2.7 turbo he has a a yellow loyale with an er27 in it

Uhhh Jeff.... that guy lives in Central America so unless he drove all the way up here for a show..... that wasn't him

Besides, that's Austin's old '80 I think GL wagon, also known as the Waterwagon since he got some pics of it when it was still powered by an EA81, going through a river. Even had 15" pug alloys on it