Ultimate Subaru Message Board

PA (eastern) YARD RUN*****CANCELLED*****see page 3 scroll down

Steve,If you don't mind I'd like to complete my deal with Frank.

Frank,I also have an ER27 with decent miles on it.Dennis will probably recall how low it was but I think it was under 100k.

I'll email soon.

Joe-it's "undesireables".My grandparents also spoke in different tongues when they arrived here.What matters is the way people behave,not anything else in my eyes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to go, Paul, but it ain't gonna happen. Wife's getting PO'd that the house isn't done yet and I'm about as broke as I can recall in recent memory. I'd go just to meet you guys and see these yards but I used my last free weekend this year to pick up my Wagon from Maine and it looks like I may have to pull the motor. I still want to see your Sub facility- maybe I'll be able to catch up with you soon. Hope you guys have fun and get great deals:drunk:

-Louis-

'91 Loyale 4wd 5spd Wagon

Louis,I'm in the same bucket as you.I don't know how I'm getting away with this.She's probably so P/O'd that she wants me gone for the day. :eek:

Trog,no sweat.I need to make contact with wagon78 to verify that I'll be able to swap with you.Hang tight on that.

Forcast= "wintery mix"....yeehaa,gotta make sure I bring something to warm up the coffee.:drunk:

Don't forget gang,Holiday party at my place end of December.Date to be determined but likely Dec.27th or 28th.

hehehe,I hear ya Joe.If you lived here you'd be much more upset with that fact.Border Patrol?? I.N.S.?? I digress.

Got ahold of wagon78 and ITS A GO!!!

Planning on a 9AM start at Faust in Allentown.Make Ringgold around 11AM-noon,then onward to Harry's.Eating crappy food,drinking much coffee,walking all over boneyards.:headbang:

Everyone expecting something please email me so I don't forget.

Everyone holding stuff for me please remind me what it is and how much I owe you...through email please.

tankyu verymuch

Leaving Milford,CT at 6AM cell phone will be on untill the NY border.Then I'll check mine at noon.Scott has a real phone plan.Hopefully he'll post it or tell me it's ok to pass it along to a few of you guys.If you guys have one and don't mind please email me the ###,thanks.

We'll be stating at Faust in Allentown hopefully right when they open(9AM).They close early on Saturdays.

Ben-bummer,but you're there all the time so you're not really missing much.Happy tree hunting.I wouldn't mind a Protoge at all.I had one as a rental and it was decent enough.

THIS Saturday,the 6th.Hope you can make it.Starting in Allentown.Seems like deja vu all over again.:confused:

guys,once again,if you expect me to bring something to you that we talked about please remind me ASAP like before Friday night or it won't make it there.

Steve,I got your email,you're covered,still looking for a couple things tonight.

Dave,you rule!Got your message amd rounding stuff up tonight and all week.

I'm going to be in wagon78's Full Size p/u truck so if someone needs and EA81 hood (silver or blue)or EA82 hood in red,or any other big item let me know.Cheap baby,CHEAP.Like buy me a lunch cheap.And they're all in excellent shape,can't go wrong.

Please don't ask for color codes,the cars are long gone and I'd only have to guess.The red EA82 was from an '88,not maroon,fire engine red.The EA81's are from an '83-silver and the blue is a royal blue from '80-82 or so as I recall.

Me and Jeremy plan to be in Allentown at 9AM. Some of you guys know how hardcore I am about junkyards. Anyone got directions to the place?

My cell is 304-685-1572- if coverage is rumored to be spotty in the area, don't get upset if I don't answer. Just leave a voice mail.

Well, I've never been to this Faust place so I may just come up and meet you guys. If Faust's is where I think it is there is a small garage about 10 minutess away where the guy has about 50 parts cars sitting, and a few of them are old Subarus.

So, what is the address for Fausts?

Keith

I'll do my best to get Faust's location.I rely on Scott(wagon78) because he used to live near there and know how to get there.I have thier business card here somewhere.Can someone with a little time try the Yellow pages or something?I'm way over my head right now with my bldg's elections and meeting tonight.Tension is at an all time high.Sorry,I just can't do much Subaru thinking today.

Faust is a huge yard,not a garage with 50 Subarus,that's for sure.I do know that last time we were there the owned said they need to make room for the new highway entrance(?) if that helps figure where they are.

Basically when traveling west on 78 you take the next exit after the big wooden walls(sound barriers),go right off exit,go to intersection take right,go up to some factories and take a right,go over some RR tracks.....sorry after that its not very far at all.So it's near RR tracks and a highway.

Well I hope this is the place.

Faust Auto Parts

683 Grange Rd, Allentown, PA 18106

Phone: (610)395-2829

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-maponly/usr=~3fce606a.b7372.813.6/c=1/refsrc=SB.newsb/isredir=1/

From the NORTH EAST you'll probably be taking 78 west to 222 south. Take 222 south until you get to a traffic light with a hess gas station on the left. Go through it and turn right at the next road, which I think is the next light.

From the NORTH WEST you'll probably want to take rt. 100 south/east to 222 north. Head north until you pass the traffic light to turn into Walmart (On the right) The next light should be for a left side road which will be the one you want.

I'll drive past here tonight on my way home from work (The joys of working in allentown but living in Reading) and make sure I've got the right place and the right directions.

Keith