Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My first YouTube video, the BRAT driving in some snow drifts, til stuck and clutch

this is the version of the first song I like better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiidNcUEIfo

added your video to my playlist

and here is the only video I have posted

if you look through my playlists, you may start to understand me a little bit more, there are probably over 200!! username there is same here and as there

clutch will be soon :banana:

wow, kinda young here to be spoutin off about being young here aren't ya?

i think he deserves a ration of ************ about it,hopefully he lived and learned.

his knee and clutch are his own fault,should have been more prepared.period, end of story,those things were a result of being unprepared.

whether that be by utilizing more throttle from the get go,or going with someone else so that he had backup.....learn your vehicle,learn YOUR skills,and understand those limits.

i am not trying to be an *********************, but come on.........

i do commend him for posting the video..

i would not have left my car there,especially that close to town.a little at a time is all that is needed,even if it takes you hours.it was snow,you can move it.......cheers or not , brian

Kinda young here to be spoutin off arent ya

wow, kinda young here to be spoutin off about being young here aren't ya?

i think he deserves a ration of ************ about it,hopefully he lived and learned.

his knee and clutch are his own fault,should have been more prepared.period, end of story,those things were a result of being unprepared.

whether that be by utilizing more throttle from the get go,or going with someone else so that he had backup.....learn your vehicle,learn YOUR skills,and understand those limits.

i am not trying to be an *********************, but come on.........

i do commend him for posting the video..

i would not have left my car there,especially that close to town.a little at a time is all that is needed,even if it takes you hours.it was snow,you can move it.......cheers or not , brian

Well sure young to a guy whose got 2500 posts lol. I remember that day because i offered to help. Driveing snow, 50mph winds, -20degree temps. Ive done that to where i tried to see what my truck could do only resulting in me walking to a buddys house to help me get it out. Yes a live and learn situation for sure. But its over and now its nice weather so lets try again on the mud run brent.

Ben