Ultimate Subaru Message Board

NW Washington Offroad Name Change?????????

one eye

So I was searching around and found that there is a club named NW Washington offroad............ So I feel it might be cool to come up with a different name, Like Hill holder or something different. Any Ideas??????????

here is a link to the old thread.................................

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=91002

Jeff

Edited by one eye

Also I would like to make a Real website like a www.____________ .com site sorta like the hatchpatrol site but with a little forum deal so everyone can put their 2 cents in, the myspace one is not used very much and is kinda hard to interact with others, anyways its just another thought. I'm searching for a good cheap way to go about it................................

Jeff

how about wagon patrol?

seeing as most of the vehicles are wagons

or offroad cars???

if the subarus were something like honda's or toyotas you could call it

large applicance offroad but subarus are not applicences

how about body damage INC?

Honestly, hill holder has always just sounded weird to me. Maybe just cause mine's never worked! :lol:

What about something like Green Wheelers? Even lifted and such, we get better gas mileage than most ORV's and always stick to designated areas. Would also look good if we ever participated in saving 4X4 rights.

Grocery Getter offroad

I'm not in WA but I'm sure (at least I hope to) I'll wheel with you guys at some point.

I like that one. :grin:

In fact, if it's not chosen, I'm at least making up my own personal sticker for the Soob. With Scott's permission of course.

Kinda think some humor should be included just because.

I mean the rest of the 4x4 world will look at us a bit crosseyed anyway (at least the ones that have not seen what a Soob can do, I've made a few believers myself).

So why not laugh at ourselves a bit?

It'll help rub it in when you clean a technical hillclimb a Rubicon just blew a transfer case on, and they watch you do it all the while telling you that you have no chance...... been there, done that. :brow::grin:

Also I think the "Northern Alliance Offroad" one is cool if it's available these days. Can encompass WA and OR as things grow.

Only prob with me sticking one of those stickers on my rig here is there is a snowboard shop in Sandy called Northern Alliance. And they have tons of different rigs plastered with it around town.

Edited by TeamCF

Also I think the "Northern Alliance Offroad" one is cool if it's available these days. Can encompass WA and OR as things grow.

Only prob with me sticking one of those stickers on my rig here is there is a snowboard shop in Sandy called Northern Alliance. And they have tons of different rigs plastered with it around town.

dont forget ID.

I'm not in WA but I'm sure (at least I hope to) I'll wheel with you guys at some point.

I like that one. :grin:

In fact, if it's not chosen, I'm at least making up my own personal sticker for the Soob. With Scott's permission of course. not needed but you got it

Kinda think some humor should be included just because.

I mean the rest of the 4x4 world will look at us a bit crosseyed anyway (at least the ones that have not seen what a Soob can do, I've made a few believers myself).

So why not laugh at ourselves a bit?

It'll help rub it in when you clean a technical hillclimb a Rubicon just blew a transfer case on, and they watch you do it all the while telling you that you have no chance...... been there, done that. :brow::grin:

How about the "Anti-jeep trust?"

With the theme song, "anything Jeeps can do we can do better..." :lol:

Or the "four banger cliff climbers."

How about the "unibody smashers"?

Or the "underpowered Jeep eaters?"

Or "WTF was that? team"

Granny car off roaders

Tiny trail eaters

Lightweight lords of offroad

Twitch :D

• 2 months later...