Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ALL EAST COASTERS! Carlisle, Pa meet 5/21-23. UPDATE!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys...

in case anyone is in doubt, the carlisle meet is still a go. our thread was moved due to the "rules" and stationed here where it seems to have lost some steam...buts its just a bump in the road.

i just want to reassure those who registered that scott (subarubrat) and i are doing all we can to get our group registered for the show and retain our piece of the fairgrounds that weekend. to those who put the money down already, thanks, your help is appreciated.

looking forward to may 21st...

No guts no glory.

No registrations, no club area.

Nobody has registered in over a week now, lets turn words into action and get the total rolling again. If you are even thinking about coming, if you know someone who is, or has said they will, or even know someone in the area with a Subaru, lets get those turned into registrations!

Latest and news status @ http://www.subarubrat.com/carslile.htm

OK, I'm in. # 2416. Two cars. Now if I can get this electrical issue taken care of, I might get a chance to get it dirty before May.

Regards,

Jay

Watch the board for a big rambling post on my problem if I don't get it figured out soon. I'm not even having a beer when I work on it.:eek:

Now that's a serious, have to figure it out, head scratching electrical gremlin.

I'm still on for this!!!!!!!!!

Went to my sons auto body class and they seem to think they can spruce up the Soob by the deadline.......Just need new wheel bearings and an axel shat on the driver's side before I drive it up there, and does any one have any good glue to fix my leaky heads??.......Is there gonna be any one up there that sells Soob parts??? could use a new resonator pipe fom the cat to the muffler, tired of packin the holes with muffler mender.......

Chongo

Cool, so thats two more cars. I assume you registered them under the network right Ben? So with the other hopfull reg's and the rest of us willing to register cars we know we can't take, can we make it? If it comes down to it I will register 2 more cars to get us our spot. Keep that in mind.:headbang:

Benebob, I need your name/reg number etc. so I can add it to the list. Did you use the Ultimate Subaru club name? Thanks for signing up, we need all the numbers we can get. If you can leave your car(s) on the field while you are gone there will be a continual presence of club members in the area to look after them.

wagon78 will also be attending.I got his voicemail and will let him know to sign up under the "US club" tomorrow.He'll have the '78 wagon too so you guys get to see all 2 of them on the eastcoast.LOL!!!!

I posted on the SVX board too.Hopefully we yank in a few more folks so we all don't have to register 2-3 cars.

Again,count me in for one or two more cars registered if needed.I think with the stand by ghost cars we're at 25.Wagon78 makes 17 plus a solid 8 ghost rides......but don't be a

:dead: and not register because you think we're all set.

GO,

SHOW,

or BLOW :burnout:

Here's my info. One of the cars will arrive Friday... The other on Sat. The wedding is at 2 in Hbg so I should be fine.

Order Number : 2480

Placed : 03/26/2004 18:05:08 Eastern Daylight Time

Ship To: Bill To:

Benjamin Roth Benjamin Roth

blroth@yahoo.com blroth@yahoo.com

245 Pleasure Rd 245 Pleasure Rd

Lancaster PA 17601 Lancaster PA 17601

US US

Code Name Quantity

Price/Ea. Total

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1962 Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals Showfield 1

$15.00 $15.00

ModelYear: 1995

Make: Subaru

Model: SVX

Club: Ultimate Subaru

1963 Import-Kit/Replicar Nationals Showfield- 2nd Vehicle

1 $10.00 $10.00

ModelYear: 1986

Make: Subaru

Model: BRAT

Club: Ultimate Subaru

Shipping: US Postal

Service: $0.00

Sales Tax: $0.00

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: $25.00

come on guys!! 26 days to go...

as a promotion and incentive, anybody who is registered already and then puts in a 2nd registration will get a free Subaru hat the day of the show. the hats look like this:

swrt_cap.jpg

ill be handing them out at the event...

in addition, anybody who has registered once or wants to help us out by putting up the $15 to meet our quota and knows they cant go - thanks for the support! ill personally send you a hat in the mail to show appreciation from all of us attending, please PM me your address.