Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Awesome Older Generation Picture Thread

no pics but fun videos...

poor toyota in the second video... totally humiliated  :P

ALSO.... this article from Chile about the history of subaru in my country... this wagon is from a museum in chile that belong to offcial subaru dealer here....

http://noticias.destacados.cl/2013/02/18/subaru-1800-station-wagon-4wd-glf-4mt-modelo-top-de-subaru-en-los-80s/

DSCN1231-640x480.jpg

DSCN1233-640x480.jpg

Edited by leniac
  • Like 2

I really would like to tint the windows in my subaru but not too sure how it would turn out. Nice to see some other loyales with tint so i can get an idea. The picture i just posted of my subi makes it look as if the rear windows are tinted. It looks pretty good i think but i doubt i'll get mine tinted. It just always seems to turn out bad on classic cars. I like your color combo though 

• Like 1

DSCN1231-640x480.jpg

DSCN1233-640x480.jpg

this is how i want my subaru to look. Classic and clean! I love the wheels, i need to get mine painted and done up like that. The next move on my subaru though is retrofit headlamps :)

onex-hid-cutoff-line-step-6.jpg

still deciding on what projector to use but i really love the acura TSX projectors. They are cheap and their cutoff is very sexy. Another option is bmw e46 m3 projectors. These are dirt cheap, like 80 dollars for a pair but their cutoff is barely there. I plan to go to the junk yard and pick up a set of loyale headlights. I'll open them up and mount the projectors, then mount the ballasts and wire them up to my stock headlamps. I plan to make the headlights look as stock as possible. can't wait to have them light up the road like the newer subarus.