Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Lets play find the vortex

On a off-topic but related note, I just picked up 4x4 Evo 2, and I'm a little miffed that there really isn't much in the way of Subaru's in it. None stock, and few user-created. And the few usually focus around the rally cars, though I did see one Legacy Touring Wagon.

Makes me want to take some pics of my Loyale, get Blender out, and put my meager modeling skills to the test. Give it a virtual lift, some new bumpers & a brushguard, along with a roof rack...

• 3 months later...
yea i got the vortex in the sega gt 2002 for xbox and srry to say but it wasnt the best.:( i expected more of it... even all decked out and weight reduction it didnt go that fast but cornered really well. :grin:
Thanks mate,i found the patch for Need for Speed.if it works i will pass it on to who ever can use it

Cheers Pete

GT4 is going to be off the hook. It supposedly has a LOT of older cars as well as new. I hope they have some old soobies thatd be pretty rad. Thats probably one of the only games im willing to drop any money on this year. Im to like 96% in gt3... and its still one of my favorites.

the gt series is an ok set of games, but the whole "plastic car" deal annoys me to no end, if i hit a wall doin a buck 20, i expect to total the car and have the front bumper resting firmly in the back seat. if you hit another car doing the same speed going the wrong way on the track, you should be able to destroy both cars, easy.