Ultimate Subaru Message Board

lost brat trim

Speaking a little off topic here, but still on trim peices, just decided to take the side rails off the 78 brat, you know the chrome bars that are like a rail that sit on the side of the truck. dont need them anymore if you know anyone who needs them for a gen one. all trim is being taken off except for the top of the bed, the side door ding preventers are being taken off and the holes braised up, and smoothed. not all peices were there for that area.

Don't panic about the rear door trim.I hope to start making tail door trim soon.Plan to make them in lots of twelve and I might have a cheap way of sending them over there.All I need is someone to post to and they can distribute the rest to other members.It won't happen overnight but it will happen (soon)

Kevin

me and cole098 got are butts kicked on that tailgate trim on ebay,dang thing went for $56.00 plus $8.00 shipping ouch:banghead:

I will make a comittment and say I will have photo's posted in about 3 weeks showing the strip and a rear door skin.

Kevin

yeah i was going to say something to that effect, i tried all the dealers around here and online,nothing,hopefully subgsr will be able to do something.:cool: