Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Thanks to Shawn W and Subaru Junkie,etc...the USMB on this day.

:clap::clap:

Thanks for all the efforts behind the scene.Mods,that goes for you guys as well.

Hope you guys had a great day.

Shawn,I got the dash cover,thanks again.

oh,I'm wearing my favorite t-shirt today.Native Americans pictured,saying around pic says "Homeland Security""Fighting Terrorism Since 1492".

Cheers!

Oh,I also want to thank ALL the wonderful people who've crossed paths with me this past year.Lots of great new friendships and associations.Camping at Milt's place all stemmed from this board.It was such a nice place to be we did it twice this summer.

Thanks guys!

I would like to thank everybody responsible too. I would also like to thank Paul Moosens for thinking of my blue interior door panels.

Have a Great Day,

Klaus

:clap: :clap:

Thanks for all the efforts behind the scene.Mods,that goes for you guys as well.

Hope you guys had a great day.

Shawn,I got the dash cover,thanks again.

oh,I'm wearing my favorite t-shirt today.Native Americans pictured,saying around pic says "Homeland Security""Fighting Terrorism Since 1492".

Cheers!

thanks to all on the board. i know i haven't been here long but i was very glad to find that i'm not the only subaru crazed manic out there.

stan

Couldn't of said it better, Thanks all! And have a safe and happy thanksgiving!

(Special thanks to the wheel man Edrach too!)

Warm fuzzies on Turkey day, how great! Everybody here makes it very worthwhile.

I got a cool email the other day from a user that emailed me and said they used to hate their Subaru but then they came on here and saw how much everybody on USMB loves them and how helpful you all are....well they stuck with it and are now working on restoring the little beast. Things like that and going to a meet and having a bunch of cool old Subaru's show up really makes it feel worth it.

I have made alot of friends on here and for that I am very thankful. One in perticular has been instrumental in helping me keep my Subaru's on the road and we were able to do a lot of business without exchanging cash which is really nice. Another knew of problems I was having in my personal "non Subaru" life and got me thru it. Another helped me move into my house having never met me before. Another helped me find employment and I am still the happiest guy on earth most days just cuz of where I work. Another went out with me and I can't get her out of my mind.

This "cult" is a strong bunch for sure.

Remember theres a fine line between hobby and mental illness. Don't become too addicted to USMB and if you do, just keep it to a healthy 10-12 hours per day ok? :brow: You know who you are (all 100 of you!).

Thanks!!!

You guys are right...this is a great group of ppl.Newbies are welcomed into the club with open arms and made to feel like they belong here..which was so helpful to me personally. The knowledge of this group is unsurpassed and noone is made to feel stupid even when a simple question is asked.

I know I couldnt believe the ppl who were willing to help me out when I was feeling overwhelmed with the problems with my baby (Bucky) both with parts and thier time. When Moosens, Brus Brother,and Scoobadooba were under my car trying to hang the exhaust it about made me want to cry.People usually dont want to help me out specially when it comes to the car thing since they know I dont mind working on them myself but seem to not care that I dont know how to do alot of things. You guys dont enjoy seeing someone fall on thier face and that means you all have big hearts and thats rare in this day. And for someone like me that all needs to be repaid back. By that I mean I will do my best to return any favor in anyway I can no matter how small it is.

You guys are the best...And being a true Soob nut is a good thing...good cars make good ppl in my book.