Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Spy photos? Spotted? Whatever. ..

ezapar

This would be a board members ride. Needs a little more to be legal to drive, but pretty much ready to go. Check out the clearance under the diff.

142girlsticker.jpg

We're trying to figure out the perrfect sticker to offset the one that's on there rather than taking it off.

"Heston for Pres."

"I kill hippies" (Seen 'em, they exist)

Looks good, any chance of wheels with more offset being thrown on there?

I personally would go with the "I kill hipppies" sticker, also to be considered are "Hippies Suck" and "Nuke the gay whales for Jesus".

What size lift/tires are on that thing?

Looks good, any chance of wheels with more offset being thrown on there?

I personally would go with the "I kill hipppies" sticker, also to be considered are "Hippies Suck" and "Nuke the gay whales for Jesus".

What size lift/tires are on that thing?

I saw one the other day that said "decapitate ignorant rednecks". Didn't think it was any funnier than yours.

But on topic, nice ride.

Pyro.

PS Hate is for losers.

I saw one the other day that said "decapitate ignorant rednecks". Didn't think it was any funnier than yours.

PS Hate is for losers.

Pyro, do you start fires? I smell smoke.

They're stickers and don't mean that anyone hates or whatever. Inappropriate? Probly. Joke? yes.

I didn't start nothing. Just quoting a sticker I saw. Maybe that one was a joke too. Which ones funnier would depend, probably somewhat on yer education, or lack of.

I got grand children what look like hippies. They don't smell.

Funny thing is, most hippie haters are far too young to even have a clue what a hippie is. Probably THINK they know.

Ah, the folly of youth.

Ya know, I was down at the local redneck bar on a friday nite a couple of months ago, and some dumb logger (not that all are, but this one was) started giving this hippie looking dude a ration about probably smelling and needing a haircut. I saw what was comming and headed for the back door, stood and watched as long as it was safe.

That "hippie" and his friends just wasn't wearing their colors as that bar has a rule about club colors) Before it was over the hippie and about a dozen of his hippie buds (all their Harleys were parked out back) had busted up that logger good. I scooted out the back door just as the ambulance and cops pulled in.

Yes, comments about killing are inapropriate, as are ethnic jokes, racial slurs or whatever of that ilk. Stupid too.

But I sure like that lifted Soob!

Now lets stop this. I think that the feller that said he would go for the killing hippies sticker ought to consider deleting that part, but thats just me. Me, I got hair down to the middle of my back, and am liscensed to carry and often do. My point is just that judging folks by their appearence can be dangerous. I sure aint no hippie pacifist. But I may look like one to some damn fool, when I'm not on the bike or wearing my leathers.

Y'all be careful now. Now lets talk about offroading Soobs.

Pyro is cause I'm a proffesiona Potter, read clayman, and also a retired wildfire fighter crewboss and tanker driver. Forest Service. Pyro.

Hooo boy.

Please, I don't want anyone to worry about what stickers go where, and I am not into alienating folks, so... Heston sticker yes, killing things prolly not.

But I do reserve the right to put whatever stickers on my junkie soobs I want. And understand that I will be alone at the red light with a car load of red eyed kids next to me giving me the stinkeye. I wouldnt expect them to understand I still use up my sunday nights grillin and listening to the dead hour.

As far as the clearance, subject to change. Tire wear would be unacceptable as is.

Rock on Garth.

Hooo boy.

Please, I don't want anyone to worry about what stickers go where, and I am not into alienating folks, so... Heston sticker yes, killing things prolly not.

But I do reserve the right to put whatever stickers on my junkie soobs I want. And understand that I will be alone at the red light with a car load of red eyed kids next to me giving me the stinkeye. I wouldnt expect them to understand I still use up my sunday nights grillin and listening to the dead hour.

As far as the clearance, subject to change. Tire wear would be unacceptable as is.

Rock on Garth.

To everybody that reads this thread, I apologize for having had the lapse of good judgement to have ever reacted to rude behavior. My mistake, I wish I hadn't done it.

The feller above is correct in my humble opinion, regarding his right, and anyone elses right to put any dang sticker any dang place they want and also to think and say any thing they want. (barring inciting riot of course) Many have given, some are giving, and I would give my life to defend that right, were it ever threatened.

Also, yea, crazy tire wear sucks.

Pyro

Am I the only person that can't make out the words on the bumper sticker? I just got my contacts updated too. Whatever it is I notice that nobody is suggesting it be removed. Someone actually demanded that I remove my Bush bumper sticker before going to a Subaru show. Eh, nothing that can be put on a sticker short of treason/aid and comfort to the enemy, could upset me.

This would be a board members ride. Needs a little more to be legal to drive, but pretty much ready to go. Check out the clearance under the diff.

142girlsticker.jpg

We're trying to figure out the perrfect sticker to offset the one that's on there rather than taking it off.

"Heston for Pres."

looks like as tall as my hatch... whats the big deal?

i've lived with real hippies(20-27 year olds) they smell, cuz they voluntarilyy dont shower for months on end. but in general, are nice people.

HA s... now those guys are something to complain about.

Looks tall; whats the measurement from ground to diff? Cant really tell by the picture... can see its high but not how high.

About stickers... what you put on your car gives people instant amunition to judge you how they perecieve you based on what they see. I only have stickers of A) 4WD organizations I'm a member of and B) offroad events I've particiapted in. Sure some might think I'm anti enviromental dude and some think I offroad but nobody will think I want kill people. I like the "Honor all Beings" sticker. :drunk:

142girlsticker.jpg

"Heston for Pres."

got to give more press to this photo.

its hard to tell but look how much room there is to work around the car its awesome you can get anything done there. the clearance looks good.

ive seen the "work shop" nice loooking ride!

when we going see it parked up on the cement wall of the driveway??

oh yeah the bumper sticker

"eat a gay fetus for jesus"

always works!

but your heston for president would most likely be more thoughtful.

Q: how do you know if a hippie's been sleeping on your couch?

A: he's still there!

Q: How do you hide money from a hippie?

A: Put it under the soap!

don't blame me, they're song lyrics.

so, how much clearance is there in the front?

-mike

Hmmm...Somehow I think that this has something to do with Qman asking about the Honda springs....:brow:

Very good point - I too am now wondering about front end clearence as he was talking about how a low nose would not be a problem????

I was actually thinking about them myself to improve rear stability (stiffer) - but if they were to boost my back end up that far I would have to reconsiter it - I am not interested in lifting my ride (for now at least)