Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Who's Who, Offroad 2005

NoahDL88

Seeing as how the last who's who was started in May, last year. I figured taht it would be a good time to start up the Offroad 2005

Same deal,

Offroad Pics only, lets see if we can keep the pictures off the driveway.

DSC_0153.jpg

Noah_Dumb.jpg

Both sporting the PK-OZified lift kits and the D/R 5 speed

Who's who??? sounds like you're referring to the pic of the year post! who's who was just introducing who owns/drives what....and it's not quite late enough in the year for the 'pic of the year' competition.....

Edit: Oh ok, I'll bite....I edited instead of replying because my poor computer can't load all the pictures in the topic preview thing!

anyway: there'll be video of this whole ordeal before too long :brow:

3242PICT1801.JPG

look at the antennas! that's an action shot! (not to mention my face :cool: )

3242PICT1807.JPG

sorry about the lack of res on this one, it's a screenshot out of a vid:

3242NDVD_001.JPG

That red mud, is that in Minnesota? thats crazyness. can't be fun to clean off you or your car eh?

Yeah it's really neat stuff up there in the Iron Range. I love it when it's dry. Feels like you are on Mars offroading. You'll climb up a crazy hill climb upto the top of a plateu and BAM its this bright red landscap. Really is a mess when it gets wet though! Fun to dye t-shirts with.... and engine bays

i_hage_mud_01.jpg

(all my pics posted here were from 2005)

You guys need to start posting new photos. ADOG, all of yours are in the other two threads too. ie: Who's who and the Offroad pic

I've been taking only a video camera with me camping lately so I don't have newer pics, but I'll make sure to take the camera with me next time.

Well this sucks :( 2005 rolling to an end and I have yet to do any wheeling at all. As a matter of fact, this is the only time I have taken any pictures of my wagon all year.

DSC00569.sized.jpg

Wish I could say I was trailering it to the trails for some hardcore extreme off-roading, but i cant :(

-Brian

that is sad...but an old picture...any progress on the new creation?