Ultimate Subaru Message Board

90's Gens only!

LosDiosDeVerde86

right now,this is the closest my legacy has been to off-roading.it was on a dirt road that goes through a preservation.there's dirt bike/atv allowed onto the trails but they had bolders placed in a way that only they could get through(some reason they didn't want any cars out there)

9465my_legacy_on_the_trail.JPG

this is the same place where i used to off-road my gl wagon 5spd d/r.

i'd go there every weekend until the time that a army chopper hovered over my every movement.i wondered why they did that till someone told me that alot of people used to grow weed up there.(so maybe it was ATF)

i do plan on off-roading it sometime soon.

well, you asked for it!

although, still working on that lift kit.. and most of the pics I have are with the old tires too :rolleyes:

this one is the most recent- with the new tires and bumper

IMG_2981.jpg

this one is when I tested the snorkel!!

undermud1.jpeg

this is when I got a little high centered... hopefully this will be harder to do when I get lifted, and also now that I have new tires

DSCN1305.jpg

testing the tipping angle.... look at the rear tire :eek:

imprezatip.jpeg

i'll have to post a pic later, but i have a 90 legacy wagon with 27" kumho m/t's, outback struts, and a light bar on the front end. mods are a lightweight flywheel from act, a weapon r intake, a borla header with a stromung track pipe, and a single chamber muffler. soon to have the scorpiopn outback lift springs on it, and a whole lot more lights. i'll get pics as soon as possible.

That looks really good, but did you have something heavy in the cargo bay? or what? the car looks slanted.

Yeah, I had all of the old 13" tires and wheels, spare parts, and all of my tools in the back. She was saggin a bit. I put some action pics soon. :headbang:

That pic was taken 10 minutes after I finished the install of the lift.

'91 LS, 157K, Forrester strut/coil swap, rear LSD, 215/70/14 M+S, currently trying to burn up the 4eat so I can justify swaping in a 3.70 D/R

found some elk an hour ago up on the homestead...IMGP0553.JPG

and in 12" of fresh mashed potatoes on the side of Mt hood in Jan.IMGP0419.JPG

dont you have integrated bumper fogs too?

Not yet, but easy to do... I plan on a thin pai b/t the tubes on either side of the license plate, and a pair of KC slimlites on top (like where off roaders are mounted...)

Andyjo, heh heh heh, nice thought...:D