Ultimate Subaru Message Board

So...I got some goodies for the Outback...

17x7 ADR Wheels

245/35/17 ContiSportContact2's for the rubber

SuperPro Steering rack bushings

2004 USDM Version 8 STi struts w/coilover collars-springs

OLD OLD OLD style MRT-Rally Camber-Caster adjustable camber plates

USDM WRX 6 CD changer headunit (ROCKS!!!!!!!!!)

And unless specified...its BONE stock otherwise.

Dscf4910.jpg

Dscf4911.jpg

Dscf4912.jpg

Dscf4913.jpg

Dscf4914.jpg

Dscf4915.jpg

Dscf4916.jpg

Dscf4917.jpg

Dscf4918.jpg

Its hot. :drool:

Aligment specs:

Front-

-2.5 -2.5 camber

+4 +4 caster

-0.01 -0.01 toe

Rear-

-1.5 -1.5 camber

-0.01 -0.01 toe

Its on RAILS.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::banana:

Dude, i'm serious... when i got to drive the school minivan (silly school should have learned better..) i drove it over to our house, and i managed to bash the bottom of the bumper on our driveway :clap:

we also found out that the 'traction active' light overrides the 'door ajar' light.. but not the ABS light

:brow:

let's just say that van has seen better days :grin:

Dude, i'm serious... when i got to drive the school minivan (silly school should have learned better..) i drove it over to our house, and i managed to bash the bottom of the bumper on our driveway :clap:

we also found out that the 'traction active' light overrides the 'door ajar' light.. but not the ABS light

:brow:

let's just say that van has seen better days :grin:

oh yah...

in my old driveway,i pulled in just the wrong way with my stock height legacy and SLAM,put a nice dent in my oil pan that created a leak.it had two spots were it looked like the ground was sinking and created a hump smack dab in the center of it so anytime someone would pull in,in the center you'd always hear scraping of bumpers(no matter how slow you went,dang cheap a^& landlord wouldn't have the driveway fixed.it was all broken up which made the 60feet really hard to shovel in the winter)

BTW-awesome outback,again

I knew this was going to happen someday. Avian flu => humans, Honda Zivics => Subarus.

Cool, with -4.5 degrees of camber on the front wheels your tires should last, oh, 10,000 miles?

-2.5 camber.

I've NEVER had a set of tires last more than 6k miles. I DRIVE...i dont sit in a car and go A to B.

-2.5 camber.

I've NEVER had a set of tires last more than 6k miles. I DRIVE...i dont sit in a car and go A to B.

yeah, my car has a "stop" and "go" button too. but 6k miles is REDICULOUS. I understand the you "drive" your car, but you're doing something wrong. unless you're using ultra high preformance tires that have a treadwear of about 120 then you need to rethink your driving ability. you should be able to "drive" your car and get a lot more than 6k miles out of then.

and yes, i agree, the -2.5 camber will eat tires like micheal moore eats double whoppers.