Ultimate Subaru Message Board

My new 87 RX

first off nice car...

looks to be a repaint looks like a good one. no stickers anywhere makes me think repaint that and the fact that there is no grey on the car and the rx's had grey trim not black. along with the fact that there are no checker seats makes me think it must be a GL-10 optioned out....... which would be cooler in my opionion.... anyway nice looking car.

and yes what are the plans.....:headbang:

First off Ski Gondola

needles_gondola-med.jpg

The paint on the body is stock. The last owner repainted the trim black and debadged it and removed all decals. The 7th number in the vin is 6 (six) I can post the full vin later with pics of the inside. As far as plans for the car 5 lug conversion, TDO4, Intercooler, PERRIN turbo back exhaust, convert to manual steering, try to find the WRX I totaled and pull my TEIN FLEX off the car and all pull the other parts that are on there I need maybe even the ej20t. :headbang: Thanks for the input on my car I love this thing I cant wait to mod the piss out of this RX I just need to find the junk yard that has my totaled WRX. :D

WOW! I just noticed there's no powersteering and its missing the back seat.... I wonder if the person you got it from knew soemthing about Subarus....

He did its been converted to manual steering and he put on a catless exhaust from the turbo back (with no o2 sensor need to put one in) pluss the roof rack from a wagon.:D I tested out the diff lock in the snow so much fun to make it spin dounuts:D