Ultimate Subaru Message Board

1987 Subaru Baja Rat

:slobber: That is absolute, unquestionable HOTNESS!!!

What are the specs: mileage, structural, $...

C'mon now... tell the USMB crew!

Cheers,

1989 Subaru JUSTY RS 4WD

119,111 miles

i always looked at my loyale and said "if i took this.....and cut here.." but i never had the cohones to do it, looks great! i did the same thing with a 88 chevy nova...because it was a car and a truck...we called it the el caNOVA...el camino + nova = el caNOVA, i wish i could weld...

i figured out from the subject what this was gonna be.. and thought it was gonna be bad.. but i thought i meant literally. that thing looks mind boggling, and i bet it wasnt even a subaru nut who did it, it was probly just some metal guy with a subaru, wasnt it? somehow it does scream desert camo.. and i HATE camo..

It's got 226,000 miles, but according to receipts, the engine has been rebuilt twice. It has fuel injection from a 93 Loyale. Hmmm, maybe desert camo, but right now I'm leaning more towards dark gray primer.

I haven't taken it offroad yet, as the front axles need to be replaced. It will defintely be ready for WCSS 8!