Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Still a subaru addict...

I admit seeing the other 2 subarus in the backround didnt come up first on the list either, it was more like I saw the 4runner and thought "wouldnt have happened in my subaru..." :rolleyes:

Ditto on focusing on the 4Runner first.. but my first thought was a favorite line from an Anime, "We can't be lost... we have 4-Wheel Drive!" :lol:

haha, that's an awesome quote!

yea, I looked at the picture and thought to myself something like, "Wow, what is that 4runner A SUBARU!! wait.....2 Subarus!!! that white one's got the unpainted bumpers, so it's gotta be a DL or loyale, and a legacy wagon, probably outback from the ride height....oh yea...4 runner..."

Yup, I saw the two subaru's first. Well, identified them at least. The 4runner sticks out a lot bigger, but it's just some stuck SUV... I see those all the time in the snow. How does that work anyway? I mean, my subaru still only has four tires too, so why can I downshift a gear and floor it to accelerate around a big SUV which is slowly sliding sideways into the ditch whenever he touches the gas?

Maybe because my flooring it is still less horsepower than him giving his 20% throttle :grin: And my tires cost as much as my car, and he invested more in his last tank of gas as he did in snow tires....:dead: