Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time For a Cookout!! June 30th is the Date

I didn't even know he made beer. Did he have it made for other get togethers?

I dont remember..he might not have or it was still fermenting....Hey!! he has a Mullet...if he couldnt make beer you know he'd be making Hootch!:)

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i might be able to make it guys! :banana:

how far from boston.. like 2.5-3 hours?

Pretty much...

Take I 84 west to Rt. 67 in Southbury,CT Head north on 67,that's a great ride and quick too.One of the best motorcycle/sports car sections in the state! That is from Southbury to New Milford on Rt. 67.

Personally,I would go that way and not try to go all the way across Mass. and then down.

It's in my calender now!

I'll see when i can head out, my girl & her friends are going to be in the boston area that morning, they may want to stop by the apartment, but i'll be sure to kick them out early :lol:

Oh man, if your going i have to go :grin:

nipper

I am soon going to have to gather a total head count :grin: only cause I am ordering the burgers...and soon have to start the who is bringing what stuff .. I may be cheaping out some cause I am trying to save money to go to the Alcyone Dragon Meet 3 weeks after this.

Lets see..right now the definates are:

Melis ( and the girls??)

Dave( and Nate?)

Matt and friend

Scott ( from XT6.net)

John and Jess ( Backwoodsboy and Darlingchip ..these 2 are awsome!)

Will ( local friend with SVX )

Moosens ( as long as he is rested enough..we understand working the 3rd shift thing)

Andy ( has it on his calender)

quicksilver ( noobie from Jersey)

Then a couple maybes:

nipper ( I been to Long Island for Hockey Games..its not that far;) )

hatchsub

75 Subie

bepa

Wish the Whirlys could make it..they have the info but comeing back from getting thier new toy..its alittle out of thier way .

nipster's going to have to make it, so i know who the punk is who tries to break my bank with these 'new' parts he recommends :Flame:

punk!

:-p

Boys Boys..now now...no fighting ...unless we are there to watch and can wage bets:grin:

This sure sounds like it is going to be one to remember...bring cameras!!

Going to make a nice group shot...and maybe see if my neighbor will let us use his little spot of land to get a car group shot..

can we get a range on the time we should plan to be there? I wanna know if I need to have us rolling at the a$$crack of dawn or ???????? I'm a planner you know. :lol:

Jess: why so hard on yourself???? maybe we should put you at the front of the group shot so people can see your beautiful smile. Now me on the other hand....I got my hair butchered last week so maybe i should not be in the pic at all. :lol: I look more stupid then usual (this is fodder for comments right here)

connie you have a PM comming asap. :Flame:

can we get a range on the time we should plan to be there? I wanna know if I need to have us rolling at the a$$crack of dawn or ???????? I'm a planner you know. :lol:

Jess: why so hard on yourself???? maybe we should put you at the front of the group shot so people can see your beautiful smile. Now me on the other hand....I got my hair butchered last week so maybe i should not be in the pic at all. :lol: I look more stupid then usual (this is fodder for comments right here)

connie you have a PM comming asap. :Flame:

Matt you should know not to give us any ammo:lol: :lol: I dont want anyone having to rush..so figure..whenever you get here...early afternoon 1ish??

And Jess...John wouldnt want to be with you if you werent so gorgous!!!!

:o well thank you guys. You are so sweet. I am still going to run when I see a camera tho. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way John is dating me for my trucks:grin:

I know how to hog tie:eek: :lol: ..and Tommy is the picture taking stealth master