Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time For a Cookout!! June 30th is the Date

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the boss gave me that day off so im coming !! Hope my car is running by that point though i dont see why it wouldnt be. I cant figure out how to hook up the coil now. I have the distributor in and its about where it was at before so the timing shouldnt be too far off.

Hey guys, I just wanted to stop on in here and mention that I can't make it to this cookout because it's the day I will be celbrating the big 30 with my family. Technically the big day is sunday, but I'll be here instead:

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=76371

I'm not familiar with there setup, but I imagine spectators are welcome. So if your heading back past that way on sunday stop by!

I wish I could come, but I can't. I haven't said anything yet because I wasn't 100% certain I was running the rallycross until monday.

Keith

WCSS, whatever, we're having an ECSS! :banana:

or something :-p

i was really hoping you were going to make it sparkster, i mean, it's not that far :Flame:

i can't be everywere....:lol: anyway there's only a few of us oldtimers like

Matt,Rob,ED....and we have to set a standard for these Shows:banana:

i can't be everywere....:lol: anyway there's only a few of us oldtimers like

Matt,Rob,ED....and we have to set a standard for these Shows:banana:

put those young whipa-snappa's in their place!

i think i'm going to try and make a pie maybe? any suggestions to the flavor? :-p

orr... i could make sushi rice, and we could do a roll your own sushi thing... but that's not at all cook-out-y so scratch that idea!

put those young whipa-snappa's in their place!

i think i'm going to try and make a pie maybe? any suggestions to the flavor? :-p

orr... i could make sushi rice, and we could do a roll your own sushi thing... but that's not at all cook-out-y so scratch that idea!

Sushi? na...Pork-Roll..with whisky BBQ sause....

kick it down with a JACK-COKE. :headbang:

Connie.

I'll have to pass.......

i'll be at WCSS#9 sleeping in the rain..:eek:.

Spark:banana: :lol:

Thats it Cookouts off !!!! If Sparky cant come..not worth it :lol: :lol:

And Andyjo is right ..this does seem to be turning into a smaller WCSS but the ECSS...too bad I dont have time to make up decals:-p

But I am soooo looking forward to meeting Rob next month at the Dragon...Me and my bestest friend are working very hard at tryingto figure out how we are going to afford the trip

Thats it Cookouts off !!!! If Sparky cant come..not worth it :lol: :lol:

And Andyjo is right ..this does seem to be turning into a smaller WCSS but the ECSS...too bad I dont have time to make up decals:-p

But I am soooo looking forward to meeting Rob next month at the Dragon...Me and my bestest friend are working very hard at tryingto figure out how we are going to afford the trip

What can i say? my public has spoken............:rolleyes::Flame:

Yup..figured around 1ish..that way no one had to get up at the a$$crack of dawn... OH! I ordered the burgers today!!! Then I came home and started to work on Bucky ..and found some bad cancer:( so my baby boy wont be up to his beautiful showy self..half his interior is in the garage and he has gapping holes in this inner fender wells....Oh well..guess he will fit in well for a Redneck Hillbilly Cookout!!:lol:

Yup..figured around 1ish..that way no one had to get up at the a$$crack of dawn... OH! I ordered the burgers today!!! Then I came home and started to work on Bucky ..and found some bad cancer:( so my baby boy wont be up to his beautiful showy self..half his interior is in the garage and he has gapping holes in this inner fender wells....Oh well..guess he will fit in well for a Redneck Hillbilly Cookout!!:lol:

Doesnt that mean we have to put him up in cinderblocks in the front yard?

nipper

just make sure you put the cinder blocks the right way... :cool:

Well we can start with your car :clap:

Question..

Can anyone use VOl II and III FSM from a 1988 GL/ VOL I but the dust ages ago, but if anyone can use them ill bring them along.

Along with the corn.

and maybe some cinder blocks :grin:

nipper