Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Time For a Cookout!! June 30th is the Date

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how to hog tie:eek: :lol: ..and Tommy is the picture taking stealth master

oh boy... maybe i can't make it :-p

hah, just kidding, i'm going ot hog tie nipper, and steel all of his subaru knowledge!!! :eek:

yeah.. what do you want us to bring? :)

Jess ..you have been given B Day Cake duty :lol: ( since someones B day is close...and she makes the most awesome cakes!!)

otherwise..drinks and snacks..paper plates and stuff..Matts getting the Potatoe Salad and Mac Salad.;)

So far we have...

Melis and Dave : Junkyard Dogs

Me....bacon jalapeno cheddar burgers...buns for both,condiments,probably grab a Veggie tray for us veggie kinda people. Tommy is grabbing some beer plus some taste testing of his home brew

Matt ..Potatoe and Mac Salad

Jess...B Day cake ;) ( hint hint)

Maybe some corn? ..snacks like chips and such..drinks like whatever..water soda...maybe some paper plates and stuff???

So far we have...

Melis and Dave : Junkyard Dogs

Me....bacon jalapeno cheddar burgers...buns for both,condiments,probably grab a Veggie tray for us veggie kinda people. Tommy is grabbing some beer plus some taste testing of his home brew

Matt ..Potatoe and Mac Salad

Jess...B Day cake ;) ( hint hint)

Maybe some corn? ..snacks like chips and such..drinks like whatever..water soda...maybe some paper plates and stuff???

i'll know in a few days if i can come. Since im driving a bit far, i will bring the corn (since it travels really well)

Besides i need to kick somones but (hehehehehehehe)

nipper

i'll know in a few days if i can come. Since im driving a bit far, i will bring the corn (since it travels really well)

Besides i need to kick somones but (hehehehehehehe)

nipper

I have driven to Long Island for Hockey Games ( NY Islander Games :headbang::banana: ) Its not that far...and its worth it just so we can watch the fight :lol: ( BTW there is a creek close by is drowning is an option)

I have driven to Long Island for Hockey Games ( NY Islander Games :headbang::banana: ) Its not that far...and its worth it just so we can watch the fight :lol: ( BTW there is a creek close by is drowning is an option)

Hockey game hours arent bad, but trying to get out of here in daylight sucks.

Does anyone still play hockey professionally anymore?

I used to have a freind up in New Milford a few years ago, so i know about where you be.

nipper

:lol: Hey,nipper does have friends!! ...so he says...:grin:

Going to be good to hang with all these ball breakers,I'm sure.

Any children coming? Besides us?

As long as I can make it I'll bring up something you folks haven't mentioned.

I went to college in Long Island. Boy was that a long drive to Southampton. I hope you do come nipper. I would like to meet you too.

i'm coming from Oceanside (near JFK airport). The drive isnt bad, its just getting out of the bronx that is hell.

And its official, im coming, just got talked into it.....

nipper

Any children coming? Besides us?

I dont think so Paul...maybe Melis' daughters but they are old enough to take our torcher well:-p

As long as I can make it I'll bring up something you folks haven't mentioned.

chairs??:lol:

I see nipper's lookign!! QUICK POST BEFORE HIM!$)(&$@)($@&

oh boy

this is going to be exciting

i want my picture taken w/ the famous nipster, and i'm going to have it framed, hah! it'll go down in USMB history! :grin:

We can each bring Andyjo a new AWD clutch disc

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nipper

Jess ..you have been given B Day Cake duty :lol: ( since someones B day is close...and she makes the most awesome cakes!!)

otherwise..drinks and snacks..paper plates and stuff..Matts getting the Potatoe Salad and Mac Salad.;)

Somebody never got the hint about the cake until I asked him what kind he wanted me to make him.:rolleyes: I guess it is true that men can not take hints:-p