Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Want a good laugh?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a second. yellow paint adds horsepower. so if the junkyard guy uses his yellow paint marker lets say on my used engine that i buy. how much more horsepowerwould i get. and what other parts would give me more power...... :horse:say like headlights side maker light or even the ever ellusive turn signal with fliud......ok i am done sorry:confused:

For every square cm of yellow expect about 5-8 hp gains to the driveshaft carrier bearing... Finding a way to harness this new power has elluded us for some time... i've heard new muffler bearings, flux capasitor, and the hickeymaflacher allong with the occasional flushing of the blinker fluid is the first step of unleashing the fury of the yellowness

Well, that explains a few things. The lady at the wrecking yard marked (very little, since I yelled) on the inside of a tail light lens I got for my RX. Now everytime I want to stop, it wants to go instead.

Must be a reverse corialis phenome.

I haven' a clue who/what/where/why/whatever the true story behind BGDork, but I've got to hand it to him, this whole thing made me laugh...

alot...

I hurt now...

It was/is a great laugh, thanks all.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

He kinda seems like one of the guys we'd all screw with back on the boat... "Go get me a machinists' punch" kinda deal.

I bet he has seen this thread and making a big hit list or something. Gonna start throwing handfulls of main bearings at us.

So just as long as they aren't relative bearings we'll be ok.

Why do I have a feeling this might end up in the O/T area?

I couldnt contain myself last night and had to make a comment on Nasioc..On his thread about rims.. I didnt even get into it with him about how the 5 lug hubs on the XT6s ( he said it was thier weak point and basically the 4 lug pattern is stronger:eek: :-\ :confused: :confused: :confused: )

That anything like a glass stretcher?

hehe

Think Machinist as in a person's job, and punch as in what pugilists do...

Similar to Torpedoman's punch, HT punch, etc. only much stronger.

Sometimes used in a group with others, ex: "Go back aft and see where they feed the shaft seals, and while you're back there, get a machinists' punch and a bucket of steam."

There's a list of 'em a mile long... but not for this thread ;)

This keeps getting better:

Painted SPFI Fuel Pump

Fast ECU

:eek: :eek: :eek:

he has never caught a fuel pump actually using the return line?????????

So then, all of his cars have always run on low fuel pressure?

also, gotta love the fact that this painted fuel pump looks as unpainted as the rust on my rear quarter panels..

as for "fast" ECU.. hey, all it has to control is the engine and the AC!! of course it would be faster than those stupid 4WD models; THOSE computers also have to control the 4WD lights....

A well aimed kick to the head by a mule... steeep steps when he was a kid, gotta be something.

I wouldn't want him after me thats for sure.

Hey BDG....Swansea is in Canada.

Also in Wales, UK. My wife was there twice.

This keeps getting better:

Painted SPFI Fuel Pump

Fast ECU

This guy is rediculous. The he said that not a single wire matched any other car for the ECU. That's simply not true. And besides, the ECU has nothing to do with the 4wd system. If anything the 2wd ECU's would have a more restrictive tune, 2wds are classified as cars, and have to meet those emisions standards. The 4wd models were technically *trucks* for the EPA's purposes, and had to meet lower emmisions standards.

That fuel pump is rediculous too. It just looks like robot puke.

I bet he has seen this thread and making a big hit list or something. Gonna start throwing handfulls of main bearings at us.

Lucky for us he only has three of em....

:dead::lol: :lol: :lol::dead::lol: :lol::lol::lol::dead::lol: :lol:

Wow this is so wierd! I kinda feel bad even reding about this he makes me so uncomfortable! Like he really is sick. And to think someone bought that pump:eek:

I think somebody needed a pump reeeaaly bad.

And I can probably guess there are a few people on this board that are close to BGD's personality/character, they just hide it well:-p