Ultimate Subaru Message Board

?? what happened to the XT6.net site??

Fot the temp site you must re-register. The old registration for xt6.net is being held hostage along with the rest of the site...

Tom, it is never wise to publicise your login password. Even though we are all a big family here, there are still browsers of the site who don't login and can see that and begin to hack into your life. Guard your passwords with care, no matter where they are to. All some people need is one inch and they can take a mile.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

XT6.net is now http://subaruxt.com/forum

We are keeping the temporary site open just incase those who can't log in have somewhere to voice their troubles.

If you were a member before your name and password still apply. If you want to join let a current member know who you are so you can get approval. Due to great amounts of spam we put an approval system into affect on the old site and it still applies to the new one.

Happy Subaruing!!!

Melis

The link for the forum seems to have vanished. But if you type "/forum" after the address it still is all there!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

www.subaruxt.com/forum:clap: :clap: :clap:

If you get turfed out to that ***** girl site after trying to login, just go up to address bar and swap the old "xt6.net" to "subaruxt.com". Messy but it still works.

I've been yrying to find out myself according to the thread it lost its host or the host has the rights or something to that effect. I don't really know how how web hosting works but the gist of it was its been gone for a while and doesn't seem to be coming back any time soon. :banghead:

which sucks since I just got an XT6 and have a problem I can't seem to figure out.:horse:

Hi,

Do you guys know what happened to the xt6.net site, hoping it is still around but need to ask if anyone knows the address now, or what is going on with it?? Thanks !

tried signing up over a week ago for the site, it just says I'm an inactive user can't log in. recommends contacting site administrator but there is no address or other contact info to do that. maybe every one's on vacation. if any one knbows how to contact their site adminsatrator let me know. you probably have to log in to do it. :banghead:

• 1 month later...

good follow up jim.

any other xt6.net member
i keep calling it that too, just remember that's not a valid domain yet. still working on getting that back, but right now it looks either impossible or something that may happen in like a year. so stick with the subaruxt link moody just posted...even if, like me, yo'ure still saying "xt6.net".

• 3 weeks later...
Okay, is it really alive over there as far as administrators go? I registered, but have yet to get my account activated by anybody...
i activated you. you can thank spammers for the delay. you're activated and ready to roll. if you have any questions, you can PM or email me. and yes, we're active over there!

i activated you. you can thank spammers for the delay. you're activated and ready to roll. if you have any questions, you can PM or email me. and yes, we're active over there!

Rock on, thanks. :headbang:

I don't mean to sound irritated if I did. I completely understand about the spammers thing. My friend and I have a forum like yours with literally hundreds of spam accounts I'm not motivated enough to delete one...by...one... :(

• 3 weeks later...