Ultimate Subaru Message Board

it runs!!!!!!EJ22 Carbed

monstaru

OK Brian your the King, now where did you get that intake , ? is that for a airplane?? , stop by my place and set up my car while your over here, you could even lay some concrete while your here , :banana: :banana:

dang brian i definately wouldn't pass up any of those fine oppertunities lol:lol:

i got it on a board much like this one.....only for gyroplanes,and what not.it took me a year to find it.and by that i mean i looked at the board for info one year then when i ran out of info i looked again and in the for sale section was this intake.the twin carb idea is going into my next motor build.

and if i had time i would help ya,your a smart guy.if you run into anything,let me know.more than willin to help from across the state too. cheers, brian

OK Brian your the King, now where did you get that intake , ? is that for a airplane?? , stop by my place and set up my car while your over here, you could even lay some concrete while your here , :banana: :banana:

unfortunately the entire suspension in the rear is disassembled.but it's all good.i'll get to sooner than later.:headbang: i also have another video that i can't post because it is to big for youtube.so if anyone can host it for me that would be cool.it is 219 mb.cheers, brian

so have you taken this thing out for a spin?

yeah, cutouts would be cool...............:headbang:

Love the open headers.......seems a bit of a waste to put an exhaust on that will shut it up......maybe one of those exhaust dump/bypass valves that opens the pipe to atmosphere at the push of a button?