Ultimate Subaru Message Board

which is better

Once i get my real licence and not these temps so i can drive alone. Then i'll go to Soob meets and offroading trips. The other thing is i don't know of any trails around here?

I can't wait to come to meets..:banana:

while yes, your soob does have a 4wd sticker on the back, it is most definitely not an "off-roader". yes, you can technically take it off the road, but it's not an offroader like the guys lifted hatches are. putting the 2 inch lift that you were talking about and having a roof basket does not make it the offroader that you think it is. sure our vehicles (i own a Loyale too) are capable of many things most passenger cars aren't, but serious off-roading, they are not. You have an automatic with the pushbutton 4wd. You can still have fun on some light trails, and logging roads, but please don't try offroading like a lot of folks do on here with their modified rigs. I'm not trying to insult you or anything, ok. I just don't want your next post to something like "my Loyale is stuck in the river up to the roof in water. How do i get it out and how do i fix it?"

Ok. you've got a nice rig. get it running right. take care of it.

Oh yeah i know i can't go on really hard trails but like you said i can take it on logging trails and such. And no don't worry i don't get offend about that.:grin: I will take care of it..

BTW did you ever see any trail riding videos? Well the main thing is going slow and seeing what the vehicle can do. I don't beleave in beating things.

Plus in the coming years i might mod it some.

Thank's bro

-Tom

Oh yeah i know i can't go on really hard trails but like you said i can take it on logging trails and such. And no don't worry i don't get offend about that.:grin: I will take care of it..

BTW did you ever see any trail riding videos? Well the main thing is going slow and seeing what the vehicle can do. I don't beleave in beating things.

Plus in the coming years i might mod it some.

Thank's bro

-Tom

sorry, i don't know much about off-road videos. off-roading in real life? yes somewhat. it's not a video, but it's something. just not in my loyale.