Ultimate Subaru Message Board

No more white wagon / New Project Started

Thanks Patrick. Our conversation the other day was really the catalyst for me to get back on this.

Don;t hurt yourself being in too much of a hurry to get that thing out. I will likely be out here dinking around with it all winter. The only deadline I had was for earlier this month for a rally-x, and I already missed that

:lol:

PS - don't worry too much about cleaning it up. A dirty turbo will give me the excuse I need to fill the parts washer back up :-p

Yeah, I noticed that you seemed rather excited about your car again. I am just glad that I could contribute something to your project. I guess I'll just have to save my elbow grease for something else that needs cleaning and polishing(probably my wagon....lol).

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very happy to see you are still working on this car. Looks like there are a few left here. I will keep a watchful eye on your progress. I have always found the wagon to be cool and interesting. Black has always been a favorite for me. So is the ea82 for that matter, go figure. Good luck and I wish you the best with it. :cool:

I am very happy to see you are still working on this car. Looks like there are a few left here. I will keep a watchful eye on your progress. I have always found the wagon to be cool and interesting. Black has always been a favorite for me. So is the ea82 for that matter, go figure. Good luck and I wish you the best with it. :cool:

Thanks, brother!

Hop on to MSN sometime - I need to bend your ear about a few things.

The whp is not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the torque curve, or rather the lack of one. From 2300, all the way to 7k, it's pretty much a straight line across the top of the page.

I cant remember what the torque came out to, but it pulled really hard all 3 times. Wasnt it over 200?

The RX is my last EA82T, not going to mess with them any more. You guys can keep playing with em, I want to RallyX next year :-p

Mine will be for sale next spring ;)

wouldnt it be the fourth, you know, after fun?

True - the boom is usually preceded by fun... I think. Honestly, its been so long I don't remember.

Rob - this is likely my last EA82T as well. Not sure where I'll go after that - possibly to a non-subaru. More likely I will give in and go EJ (turbo of course)