Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Old Gen Meet... W/Pics!!

Impromptu Pre-Christmas meet with MyKingCrab and Mellow Yellow... Did a bit of dirt roading and then snapped a few pics at the local waterfall...

MyKingCrab has some vids that I'll post up as soon as I can

Don't know too many other meets where the Brats outnumber the other vehicles

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

MyKingCrab's RX thru the river

IMG_0336.jpg

Mellow Yellow's got a lil bit more flair

IMG_0338.jpg

Up on the falls

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

I heard you guys got a whole lot of rain, ill have to make a trip out there and bring a 4 place car trailer whith me , and snag some of thoes 250 dollar beauties and bring them home to the rust belt, its a little closer than the west

I live out here and I still haven't found any "$250 beauties" :lol: certainly looking though!!

Well, those are OK I reckon, but what would have really set it off would have been a good ole GL wagon. I mean, come on, what is a subaru meet with out the staple and the underpinning of the entire Subaru entity which is the ubiquitous Subaru GL Wagon??

Actually, I am just jealous that I was not there...sniff.

Well, those are OK I reckon, but what would have really set it off would have been a good ole GL wagon. I mean, come on, what is a subaru meet with out the staple and the underpinning of the entire Subaru entity which is the ubiquitous Subaru GL Wagon??

Actually, I am just jealous that I was not there...sniff.

Do you have COBCOBs #? Ill pm you mine and we can meet/roost. COME ON DOWN!!!!!!.:banana: :banana: :banana: well airbrush your wagon.tailgate2.jpg

heres whats going on ROXY 14inches wide all the way around both sides below the windows. I whipped this up with MICROSOFT PAINT. Its actually easy to airbrush on your car. :cool:

me.jpg

Here are a couple pics that I took.

Also a few of us S.W. missouri members are kicking around the Idea of a springtime weekend meet/drive/camping run. saturday/camp sat night/sunday. There are alot of fun roads,great fishing,scenic beauty. We have time to plan,so feel free to add suggestions.

subaru_day_006.JPG

subaru_day_028.JPG

subaru_day_020.JPG

CAN I HAVE A MC BRAT TO GO PLEASE