Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What makes an EA82 a touring wagon?

Only the touring wagon has the stepped roof right? Would it also be a GL-10 trim level, or could it be a stripped down model too?

I haven't stopped to look at the car. With it being on my route to "work" I see it daily. I also know it's been a D/D for a long time, as I've seen it around town. Parked in thier driveway is a gorgeous black '08 OBW. I'm guessing the poor Loyale is being replaced.

The owner is asking $1800 The car is FREAKIN CLEAN!!!!!!

IIRC it already has 14" Pug steelies on it as well. No lift, or offroad tires, just steelies & street tires.

doesn't have to be gl10- one eye here on the board has a GL touring, and it's got manual windows and dual range, and i believe SPFI, so a more basic setup . . . that extra height in the back is pretty cool too, for haulin people or stuff . . .

doesn't have to be gl10- one eye here on the board has a GL touring, and it's got manual windows and dual range, and i believe SPFI, so a more basic setup . . . that extra height in the back is pretty cool too, for haulin people or stuff . . .

alleyboy has one too. DR with the ea82T. I love it.

I got power windows on mine, the 86 had Manual windows but I got the power on mine. :)

Jeff

sorry, i'm always gettin those two cornfused :-\

why'd ya hafta show the pics of me burying your car (while driving in a straight line, on flat ground). . .? :o:grin:

:headbang:

chris

sorry, i'm always gettin those two cornfused :-\

why'd ya hafta show the pics of me burying your car (while driving in a straight line, on flat ground). . .? :o:grin:

:headbang:

chris

because those are cool pics. you did a good job there, plus it was fun.:grin:

Jeff

In Australia, the Touring Wagon is the full trim model. Air con, Power windows/mirrors/steering, Raised Roof, Velour seats, MPFI, 5sp DR, Central Locking, Reading lights and sometimes, a sunroof.

220/55/390 They are hard to find tires for.

Metric rims, tires are nearly impossible to find over here.