Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Check out what I got yesterday (a new lifted Brat)

About 3 or so years ago My buddy Ben bought a Brat from Bob down in buckly, Ben went and lifted it and got new Wheels and tires. Aftere all that he parked it about a year ago in La Conner, So he called me up and asked me if I wanted to buy it. I said yes, So I got and 83 Brat with a 4" lift under 1000 bucks. It's the Score of the year.:grin:

NewBrat001.jpg?t=1215566264

NewBrat002.jpg?t=1215566557

NewBrat003.jpg?t=1215566577

Jeff

I agree! :headbang: :headbang:

What are you going to do with it?

On another note I should be getting that sedan this weekend.:banana: :banana: Can't wait to hit the trails.

This is going to be my pavement pounder. I'll use my red brat and SJR Wagon if I feel the urge to beat the hell out of a rig!:lol:

For your Sedan Do you have a lift all set up for it? Should We start setting dates for a wheeling trip?

Jeff

About 3 or so years ago My buddy Ben bought a wagon from Bob down in buckly, Ben went and lifted it and got new Wheels and tires. Aftere all that he parked it about a year ago in La Conner, So he called me up and asked me if I wanted to buy it. I said yes, So I got and 83 Brat with a 4" lift under 1000 bucks. It's the Score of the year.:grin:

Funny looking Wagon, is that chop job? :-p

looks really good jeff! that seems like a better daily driver than the wagon . . . fits you more :headbang:

That's kinda what I'm thinking, But I have the newer brat, Touring Wagon and XT turbo all as my daily drivers, but I can only drive one at a time. I need to get rid of a few, but What few should I do away with. My car count is @ 15 or 16 right now, And I need to pick one up this weekend.

Jeff

I have the newer brat, Touring Wagon and XT turbo all as my daily drivers, but I can only drive one at a time. I need to get rid of a few, but What few should I do away with. My car count is @ 15 or 16 right now, And I need to pick one up this weekend.

Jeff

1) you NEED to p/u another one like i need another case of "the crabs" :)

2) USMB needs to add a "15 - 63" option on the "how many soobs do you own" thread - JUST FOR JEFF

3) i think it's time to open the "J.P. Used Subaru Superstore and Autoparts Warehouse" . . . i tell-yhew-whut . . .

:grin::headbang:

chris

1) J.P. Used Subaru Superstore and Autoparts Warehouse" . . . i tell-yhew-whut . . .

:grin::headbang:

chris

Now open just off Exit 221 in Conway Wa, We got part, parts parts! now open on Sunday for summer hours. Please call for Quotes, If you got a Broken Subaru part, We (I) can help.

J.P. Used Subaru Superstore and Autoparts Warehouse

Conway Wa

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jeff

Tell us this lifted Brat doesn't smoke excessively or knock, and you got yourself a great deal!

Put some wheels on that baby and drive it up to Darland Mountain in Yakima.

No smoke no knock no problems at all I've been driving it all week. The gas gauge doesn't work but other than that, oh and there is no Cd player anymore, but other than that, it's sound. Crazy huh?

Jeff

thats not fair:-\

Oh come on, I bet you have 8. Am I close? It's not a bad thing to have more than 3 Subaru's.:) Who knows you might have 4 or 5 cars break down, and the good news is, guys like us have 10 or 12 more to fall back on.:banana::lol:

Jeff