Ultimate Subaru Message Board

To the guys and gals behind USMB:

Thanks so much for all of the hard work you've put into getting the site back up and running! We all felt like we'd lost a member of the family during the site's down time. I can't tell you how much I've learned from the people on this site over the years. It really brought home the saying " You don't know what you've got until its gone." Thanks Again!

To the guys and gals behind USMB:

Thanks so much for all of the hard work you've put into getting the site back up and running! We all felt like we'd lost a member of the family during the site's down time. I can't tell you how much I've learned from the people on this site over the years. It really brought home the saying " You don't know what you've got until its gone." Thanks Again!

I ad my sig to that.

I am glad site is back too, but can I change this color scheme from light grey on dark grey to something easier on my eyes? Any idea how to do it? thx.

Agree, the light grey on dark grey background is not my first choice of color combo on this forum. It looks like Darth Vader chose this lay out. However, I am not complaining. Whoever runs this forum has done a terrific job of getting it back on line again twice in recent months. Thanks so much!

I am curious, who runs this website? Does SoA foot the bill? Seems like a lot of the techies on this forum must either work for SoA or a Subbie dealer, because they know so much. Would like to know???

I am glad site is back too, but can I change this color scheme from light grey on dark grey to something easier on my eyes? Any idea how to do it? thx.

If you go to Site Help and Suggestions you will find a couple of threads that will assist you. There is not a way to change it permanently but you can do it to read a thread.

Agree, the light grey on dark grey background is not my first choice of color combo on this forum. It looks like Darth Vader chose this lay out. However, I am not complaining. Whoever runs this forum has done a terrific job of getting it back on line again twice in recent months. Thanks so much!

I am curious, who runs this website? Does SoA foot the bill? Seems like a lot of the techies on this forum must either work for SoA or a Subbie dealer, because they know so much. Would like to know???

There are a few Subaru techs that are members. There are a few people who became techs from learning how to work on their Subaru's here. Most are enthusiasts who just do their own repairs and love their cars.

But yes, there is indeed a huge database of information here.

Now for the disclaimer... SoA is in no way affiliated with this site. They support a lot of the endeavours of some of our members but they do not support this site directly.

Edited by Qman