Ultimate Subaru Message Board

jdm style grills for gen 3 cars

ok so i have like 5 or 6 gen 3 grills for GLs and loyales and i was wondering if anyone would be interested in some JDM style conversions they would be cheap like 25 a peice or 15 with your old grill as a trade in and i pay shipping. but here is the idea im getting at just with ea82 car grills.o_32YWbbSE38J7fjQ.jpg

YES thanks Dave that is what they will look like i will swing by home depo when i am in yakima if i can get it for 3 bucks a peice i can drop the price of the grills from 25 to 10 with exchange of your grill 15 without. thanks again suberdave that is exactly what they will look like but you wont see the holes where the fins used to be. thanks Rob.

Robbie, that'll look awesome! Nice idea. I'm happy with my grill for now though, I installed some metel screen beind it, brings it out mire :)

-Tom

^^^ I agree, I was thinking of something that got rid of the late 80's cross bars myself, but I like what you did

JC Whitney has some generic diamond pattern and hex pattern mesh, it even comes in colors red, blue and black IIRC

I was thinking of using a red mesh to match my car, and I kept the grill from my parts car to experiment on (in case I didn't like my results)

They came with the lights when i bought them. And as a side note the 500's are going to be getting nieghbors in the form of 7" hid floods in a 4 light rally pod:grin:

Ohhoho! Now you're talking! Floods are great, I only have a 4" plug-into the cig outlet, it had Flood or Spot. really shoots far! almost like something the cops have hehe. I got it from AT&T in the dumpster as I work at many buildings. My 500 Comets only came with the cheeper looking covers :( But I did buy mine at wally world.

Make sure you get a picture of the new lights when you get them :)