Ultimate Subaru Message Board

ALL EAST COASTERS! Carlisle, Pa meet 5/21-23. UPDATE!

I am getting my brat inspected today, and I will call auto-trim design about putting the targa on also.

I have to do some grinding on the rollbar and put on a few trim pieces, also get some bed carpet.

so, I will be at Carlisle, but I might not have the rollbar on, or bed carpet, or mudfllaps.

see ya there!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm bringing my '86 4wd 5spd Wagon IF I can get my exhaust parts in and my axels and wheel berings in by the next weekend. The place I ordered the middle muffler and rear muffler still has 'em on backorder.will try another place today I'm running out of time if I cant bring my Soobie can I hook up as a driver or passenger somehow??? Scott???? do you Copy I'm in Manassas.........Chongo

I PMed you, this can be dealt with easily.

ALSO, Carlisle is next week! I know that I am clearing up a few last min. details myself and I still need to get some road time to shake everything out. If I hadn't been down in MS this last week I would be done now. Still I am going to be done by this Sat. and I can get some shakedown testing and final fixes done on Sunday and Monday. I see a few others are still finishing up as well.

I do need to finalize a few things though. Who all is (still) planning on leaving from my place on Friday?

Ok, got my parts re-ordered from AutoPartsAuthority.com (Tuesday),all in stock, already shipped from NJ, and will get them UPS ground Thursday, not bad, and free shipping too. Will have my axels and bearings done by next weekend so looks like I'll make it for sure. May have to meet you up there early Saturday morning cause my son wants to go and doesnt get outta school till 2:30 and a few of his pals from Auto Body class want to follow us. Will bring the slaw and potatoe salad........COOL?

No joke....wayyyy too busy but I will do an all nighter and crank out the necessary work to get there and back safely.Restoration in the future.

Jesse,we're leaving Friday afternoon.If anyone can link up with us that'd be comforting.Otherwise it's AAA Plus plan to the rescue.

I dont know if im guna be able to make it:( . I havent picked up mt XT yet and my OB just overheated yesterday. Im guna try to get my OB in running shape but if it cost alot I wont have any money to make it down.

Moosens if I do go down, across, over, wherever it is. Ill hook up with you somewhere but right now it looks like I wot be making it. I'll keep you informed on the situation.

I think were all to buzy trying to make sure our cars are gonna make the trip.:)

amen. its been 90 degree here the past few days and im totally afraid to even think about driving the XT anywhere...i have a zillion things i need to do to it this weekend also.

scott (subarubrat)...sorry about the flag man. my life has been hectic and i havent had much time to even check this thread. ill give it to you at carlilse, its yours.

If it went out Friday, I would get it Monday and that would allow me to make a run to get a matching size flag and figure our the eyelet spacing. Like I said, I will cover whatever it costs to ship priority. My mailing address is:

PO Box 752 Remington VA 22734

Scott, I have a 140 watt inverter... Will probably run the 13 tv/vcr. I can bring my 9 inch tv/vcr that runs on 12 volts if need be.

I plan on bringing my Laptop, and some dvd movies..

I am still planning on being at your place early Friday Morn. I am coming with my 3 year old son.. so no bars or anything for me while up there... I don't really go places anyways.

I am sharing a space with somebody.. on my email, forgot his name.

anyways.. I am gonna wash the sandrat up to make it a little more presentable, but I am not gonna worry to much about it... It is a cool, capable 1984 Brat, and who cares if the majority of the show is about ricers (not us Ultimate Subaru guys).

anyways..

I am sure I will be talking to you guys soon.

yahoo me if you want : mikldom

Mike

mikldom@yahoo.com

Mike,it's not ricer at all,really.I shouldn't make you think there won't be any but for sure they don't rule this show.

You'll be amongst Porche,BMW,Mercedes,Peugeot,Volvo,and lots of English and Italian car owners,etc.

See you there.Just so you know,if you have time etc.,Dutch Wonderland in Lancaster is great for a 3 year old.And only 20-30 minutes away or so.

Aloha

A few days to go! Weather is to be hot and humid as it has been in the area for a few weeks now. Plan to get a rain shower or two but should be much nicer than last year!

Dutch Wonderland is a GREAT place for the younger kids and it isn't nearly the price of HersheyPark (although it is owned by Hershey). It is about a hour plus from Carlisle. Basically hop on the T-pike go the the Harrisburg east exit and take 283 til it turns into 30 in Lancaster. Wave to my wife as you pass the Litiz Pk/Oregon Pk exit.