Ultimate Subaru Message Board

West Coast Subaru Show website is now up!!

That's right. The website is up and running. We even got a domain that's easy to remember.

www.westcoastsubarushow.com

I chose the logo for the site. However, I would like permission to use any and all logo's submitted. They all may have a special place in some part of the show.

A special thanks goes out to SubaruTex. He did a great job getting this together for us on short notice!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont let me send money via Paypal. I tried and it gave me an error after logging in and sending the money. Let me know if you get it, if not i'll just do it manually.

-Brian

Didn't get anything from you, did get one person so far that has actually sent money via PayPal. The e-mail site shows that at least 4 people have registered (Tex sent one, but I don't know if that was real or not).

You people either need to pay through PayPal or send me a separate e-mail (link on web site) to get mailing info.

Brian, you might want to try again, if I get more the one from you, I will return all but one.

I sent a reply to the three that I didn't get any money from, the reply included my mailing address.

I see that there's plans on havig a fire on Saturday night, but do you really expect them to let us have one with it being such a dry year already?

They are building fire pits this summer. Hopefully, they will be completed so that we can have a "community" fire on Saturday night.

I registered, but I didn't register a vehicle. All I need is a campsite.

RIght now this is registration for the show. We are working with the fairgrounds to get preregistration for camping as well. This is seperate from the show.

Yep, looks like the PayPal is working now, I've gotten two so far this morning.

If you tried to register before but it failed try again, that is where we are getting our registration database from, if you don't go through there, we my miss you. So you have your warning, if somehow you get missed, it will probably be because you didn't use the web site.

As for posting a list, I guess I could do that, but I'll wait awhile to get one started.