Ultimate Subaru Message Board

The Evans Creek Meet

ezapar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was "jesse" , shean......not joe, joey..:)

did anyone get vid of me on the first run on 311?

cheers, brian

Brian I got it, I'mo going to upload it soon, real soon, and as for the Suby S*x It's burned into my mind.........:grin:

Jeff

you still sleeepin old man?

i can't believe it. i am the last one to get home and the first one to post pics.

i got home at 5ish.

had an awesome time.would like to thank all of the folks for puttin up with me.:grin:

think that i had a damn good time.was great to see ya'll.....hope everyone enjoyed it.

got some good help , from some damn good folks.except for jeff.that guys a wongleflute.:lol::banana:thats right, that just happened.ahhhroflmao

anyways,what we had there was a fairly successful outing.there was some carnage.

it was damn fun.everyone that i ran to was pretty awesome.well, mostly anyway.had to school some youngsters.thats alright.they'll learn.hopefully.

was good to see the old friends , awesome to hang out with the new friends,and excited to see what next year holds.:)

cheers ya bastages..............:drunk:

oh yeah,3 axles , ten minutes.........oh, and 44

heres some teasers.

IMG_3406.jpg?t=1251077464

more pics here

Wow That did just happen didn't it, :lol: Don't worry man I hate that Jeff guy too:lol::lol::lol::lol::banana::banana: Looking forward to next year!!!!! Or Sooner eah????? if you ever want to coming want to come over and wheel with us I'm sure Woody would be glad to let you stay at his house, then Rickdonkuless, but ya not at my house...................:) :) :)44 for life!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jeff

Edited by one eye

I'll have a link to the pics i took over the weekend, things at home didn't go so well, so i'll be coming to the subie show alone :-\

Fun stories about that at the show though.

Sorry to hear that Noah, but glad your coming to the Show.

Looking forward to all the pics you took.......and to that story you mentioned.

Looks like fun. I wish I could have gone.

But some one is not finished with my wiring harness for the EJ22 swap and is out galavanting around while I am waiting here to put it in.........and that is all I am waiting on :grin::mad:

But I am going to make a point of it to be there next year.

the trip was a blast! I had to change my CV axle on the way home though.. seized up and made one heck of a noise.. but I promptly found someone with a jack nearby and swaped it.

What did we learn?

Don't leave home without the proper tools to fix what goes wrong with the car.

No jack, that's just ridiculous :banana:

i mean, from the vantage point on jeffs vid, i totally cleared it.you know , the "window" bank on the teeter totter.......... why the hell would you touch my car,late at that?:lol:cheers, brian

DSC00265.jpg?t=1251316897

Is this the one you are talking about Brian??

Jeff