Ultimate Subaru Message Board

What Have You Done to your Soobie lately? (Please post in here and keep it going)

Ricearu

exhaust hit a rock on the beach and ripped the exhaust stud out again grrrr.... oh well. got some 6inch KC daylighters at the portland swap meet on saturday. thats a big frickn show. tons of gearhead stuff. picked em up for 10 bucks. took my old headlights and modded the lenses to fit the bulbs. definently not a light to use to see far down the road. offroad lights period unless you have the factory 130watt quartz bulbs. :slobber: i wish : D anyways got em mounted on my roof and wired in :D

Washed all the mud off of from mudcoast.

Pictures here

http://www.ultimatesubaru.org/forum/showthread.php?t=109260&page=6

Hey anyone magically have there dashboard clock work again. I hit this huge rut which flung the rear of the car in the air. And the dash board clock slowly started getting brighter until it worked perfectly. Amazing the more i beat it the more things work.

exhaust hit a rock on the beach and ripped the exhaust stud out again grrrr.... oh well. got some 6inch KC daylighters at the portland swap meet on saturday. thats a big frickn show. tons of gearhead stuff. picked em up for 10 bucks. took my old headlights and modded the lenses to fit the bulbs. definently not a light to use to see far down the road. offroad lights period unless you have the factory 130watt quartz bulbs. :slobber: i wish : D anyways got em mounted on my roof and wired in :D

Got pics?

Started cleaning my ADR Sokudo's today. The clear coat on the polished lip is peeling bad. Using red Scotchbrite pads and lots of elbow grease, I got one done in about 1.5hrs :-\

ADR2.jpg

ADR1.jpg

ADR4.jpg

ADR5.jpg

ADR3.jpg

Now, should I leave them like this or paint them?

And what color?

Started cleaning my ADR Sokudo's today. The clear coat on the polished lip is peeling bad. Using red Scotchbrite pads and lots of elbow grease, I got one done in about 1.5hrs :-\

ADR3.jpg

Now, should I leave them like this or paint them?

And what color?

Leave them...That has a nice look.