Ultimate Subaru Message Board

anyone know if this will fit?

Anyone come up with any clock idea's?? I am thinking find a clock from another car like acura integra and mount it somewhere or even below the radio! Just not sure how to run power to it and such.

My wife needs a clock in the car . Because of that, I am going to a salvage yard tomorrow, so I can find a clock from something and then fit it in somewhere. Will let you know what could work and how .

Anyone come up with any clock idea's?? I am thinking find a clock from another car like acura integra and mount it somewhere or even below the radio! Just not sure how to run power to it and such.

Was able to go today to the salvage yard . Found something from a 2007-08 Accent . Clock sits between the 4 Way flashers and rear window Defrost switches. The wiring instructions are marked on the back of the clock next to the plug ,:banana: later tonight I will take the filler panel out from under the radio and see what I can design .

Edited by imprezaII
change