Ultimate Subaru Message Board

WJM - RX Turbo

Will (WJM),

If you are out there and reading this, I'm looking for an RX turbo to own again. Your PM is not accepting messages so this is the only way to contact you. Everyone else, these cars are becoming extinct it seems and nothing in the for sale forum as of late. I'm just shopping around at the moment. Still have a Techworks turbokit in the garage...waiting..... I miss my old RX turbo.

Kevin

woo hoo it's kevin! someone get this kid back in the game, kevin is the man!!!

good to see you beast, i miss being able to shoot up your way now and again or you coming to my place. good luck finding an RX - I look for Subaru's weekly and I can't hardly remember seeing one in the past year.

is an XT Turbo an option too or just RX?

paul singers supercharged XT6 is back on the market, actually running i think. he only wants $14,000 for it i think :lol::eek:

woo hoo it's kevin! someone get this kid back in the game, kevin is the man!!!

good to see you beast, i miss being able to shoot up your way now and again or you coming to my place. good luck finding an RX - I look for Subaru's weekly and I can't hardly remember seeing one in the past year.

is an XT Turbo an option too or just RX?

paul singers supercharged XT6 is back on the market, actually running i think. he only wants $14,000 for it i think :lol::eek:

Miss talking to you bud and the folks back at the XT6 board. I only want an old school turbocharged EA81 or EA82 RX or GL10 hatch with a lightweight body (2400-2650lbs). I had plans that fell to the wayside right after you got my intercooler to sit properly Gary. Remember the RX collapsed on the highway outside of DC? :lol: The XT6 has a coolant leak at inside the cooling fan area somewhere but was running great without any issues. Willing to drive it down to ya. Will send you a PM to talk about old times. :grin:

Rest of the peeps! Thanks for helping me get up with Will. He was REALLy passionate about the RX and had similar goals to what I had. I just never got around to cranking up the boost but the car was --><-- close to being ready. Sigh!

Will (WJM),

If you are out there and reading this, I'm looking for an RX turbo to own again. Your PM is not accepting messages so this is the only way to contact you. Everyone else, these cars are becoming extinct it seems and nothing in the for sale forum as of late. I'm just shopping around at the moment. Still have a Techworks turbokit in the garage...waiting..... I miss my old RX turbo.

Kevin

There's one in a junkyard near me.

I plan on selling ( i'd rather trade for a Brat ) my '89 in the near future. I've just started working on an ej22 conversion in my '90 turbo wagon. I'm for the most part a truck guy and would rather be working on a Brat. daily driver, needs work. Picked up an ej20G for it and have been hunting for an ecu and harness.

any interest please let me know.

[ATTACH]7385[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7386[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7387[/ATTACH]

Edited by T'subaru

If you can't get ahold of Will through nasioc try calling Steven (pleadies) at 42autosports.com. Steven has helped me further develop one of Will's RXs.

One of MY old RX's actually, as I'm the one who built the car. I bought it from Will in a mostly stock condition. Just felt the need to point that out for some reason...

As pointed out earlier in the thread, Will doesn't have any RXes anymore. I have the two that he had, one of which I had sold him anyway. I've scrapped most of the ones that I had since no ones wanted to buy them while I had storage for them :-\ I still have the Rotary and a nice 88 one, neither one runs though.