Ultimate Subaru Message Board

Girls of the Subaru World

I don't mean to take away from.. then it's a great idea but i can't say it.

Anyway it's :cool: We have seen some women on here who are awesome tackeling projects with their cars then going off to work. Among these you've met are others who will greet you. These cars are finely engineered and smooth. i'm an older male and do not pretend to know except we share the appreciation for these cars. :)

Okay. I was entering the parking lot of a big new BJ's and a woman was standing there and I parked and somehow one of us said Subaru and matched tires. Turns out they were a regular Subaru family with Foresters and Legacies and Outbacks sprinkled all thru years of kids and driving. We were at the Tire area and she was getting something done or checking on a future sale. Very smart and nice person related to me about the recent winter,

the recent winter where she was all concerned about herself and daughters in the intense snows. She told how Hummers (anyway that's what she said) were stuck or wrecked but her and her girls gingerly went around stuff in their Subies. Good stuff and buying good tires for them:)

Im already married but I think its probably guys thinking its a better place to meet women than anywhere else on the web.

Deep down, every guy is looking for a woman who knows how to work on a Subaru. Some of us just realize it more than others. :lol: