Ultimate Subaru Message Board

parts at WCSS 13

Ive got a buttload of parts to bring... Okay not really a buttload, but several parts that Ill be bringing if I cant get them sold before (crosses fingers)

a 4.111 R160 Open differential

2 Sedan tail lights in 9.0/10 condition

1 driver side EA82 headlight (0 cracks, no dents etc)

4X140 steelies (2)

4X140 spare tire (wont fit in my engine compartment)

I have a craigslist ad + its posted in our craigslist section.

The handle or the cables? If handle specify what color handle.

I need the handle. Gray if u got i. I tried putting in an ea-82 handle but it doesn't bolt in the same.just the handle that connects to the cable and the parking brake ligth sensor if u got it, mine broke putting it back in:( thanks.

I still have a EA81 rear tortion bar assembly (which has been dissasembled and has no brakes on it) with stub axles, removed- all unbolted and removed to make it easier to transport, etc...

I need it out of my garage, so if anyone wants to trade me a beverage of choice at the show, I will be glad to bring it along! (as long as I don't have to bring any of it back home with me)

IMGP4690-M.jpg

and these with it...

IMGP4691-M.jpg

I've got a grey one for you.

I need the handle. Gray if u got i. I tried putting in an ea-82 handle but it doesn't bolt in the same.just the handle that connects to the cable and the parking brake ligth sensor if u got it, mine broke putting it back in:( thanks.

I've got some parts to bring too.

Complete XT6 5-lug swap set up (rotors are practically new)

Front and rear bumpers off of my 1977 Coupe (with all the hardware and pieces)

a set of 15" 5x100 steel rims with studded snow tires

EA71 quad headlight grill

I'll post prices and photos later tonight & I might have some more stuff too.

Feel free to ask me if you don't see anything listed on here. I have a ton of EA81 and EA71 parts.

I will be bringing a Mini fridge that i am airbrushing up in Monster Subaru rally colors probably be asking 50 for it. And i will also have all of the Subaru NOS parts i have left all will be make offer with the exception of a few bits. i also have 3 XT6 aluminum wheels with bad tires i will bring if someone wants them say 25 takes them.

Cheers R.

Edited by subaruguru

It'll work fine, just drill the second hole and put a nut and bolt on it.

Hey austin hook me up with a good deal on these i want so muchy

I still have a EA81 rear tortion bar assembly (which has been dissasembled and has no brakes on it) with stub axles, removed- all unbolted and removed to make it easier to transport, etc...

I need it out of my garage, so if anyone wants to trade me a beverage of choice at the show, I will be glad to bring it along! (as long as I don't have to bring any of it back home with me)

IMGP4690-M.jpg

and these with it...

IMGP4691-M.jpg

Hi This is Jerry, i will have a 5 speed at the show also i will have a set of new rear gen 2 brat bumper plates. These are the parts that bolt to the frame then the bumper bolts to them. Thanks Jerry

Hey Jerry, do you have any pics of these bumper plates you could post?